I: Out Of My Head// Par

{the song that this little one-shot is inspired off of is posted above! it'd do wonders reading this if you listened to it while you read it! ♥️}
Wade and Jp had somehow managed to get Pat and Gar, who v e r y recently broke up to go to a karaoke place that ironically served alcohol. Jp didn't think going there was such a good idea, seeing he knew a little too well how his two friends would drink; especially if upset. But, Wade being the person he is convinced him that it wouldn't be too bad, and that the four haven't hung out together in a while. So the boys after heavily convincing two of the party to go with them, they ended up at the karaoke 'bar'.

"I still don't think this is such a good idea..." Jp whispered to Wade as they walked in the place.

"It'll be okay, Jp, we can handle it if things get outta hand." Wade whispered back, "Let's just forget that Pat and Gar kind of want to go for each other's throats and enjoy the night!"
The younger male sighed reluctantly and sat down next to Wade at their table. He noticed quickly how tense the air was with Pat and Gar being near each other.
Wade and Jp had both quickly heard about the fight that transpired when they broke up and how nasty it was, and the fact of how it hadn't settled over much yet.

"Now why did you convince us to come here, Wade?" Pat asked in an unamused, monotone voice.

"Because, Mr. Grumpy, we haven't hung out like this in a long while and I wanted to see you two not be so upset and grumpy with the world." Wade said.
Pat rolled his eyes then quickly noticed the bar that was directly in his line of vision. He got up then headed over to it and ordered himself a drink.

'Oh no...here we go...' Jp thought with dread as he watched his friends drink.
Jp was more or less used to the fact of being the sober person when his friends drank, seeing he wasn't the legal age to drink just yet. He was used to seeing his friends become a little more than a bit careless and stupid as the alcohol they drank took over their systems.
But, to his surprise, Pat and Gar didn't drink to much as quickly as he expected.

"Wait...this is a karaoke bar..thing..right?" Pat said, slurring a bit and having to pause a moment to hiccup.

"Yeah, Pat, it is." Jp said as Wade came back with another drink. "Dear christ, Wade, when are you gonna cool it for a bit?"

"What do you mean Jp? I'm fine.." Wade slurred then plopped down next to Jp.

"Wade you've- where did Pat go?" Jp asked then looked around.
He spotted Pat over where the DJ (he assumed) was talking. The DJ nodded his head then handed Pat a mic.

'He's going to sing? I've never heard him sing much like this..wow.' Jp thought as Pat walked up on the stage.

"Um...this song in all honesty is directed at a certain person. He may not know it's him I'm singing about, or he may know. But I don't care at this point..it gets my thoughts out better than my own words can; so..play the music." Pat mumbled as clearly as he could then looked down towards the floor for a moment as the music started to play.
{if you haven't been playing the song yet, i'd suggest you play it now.}
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I, I, I, I  can't get you out of my head

God knows I've tried

But I just can't forget

Those crazy nights

And all the things that we did

I, I, I, I can't get you out of my head

Maybe it was the way you talked

Maybe it was the way you laughed

Well, I don't know just what it is

But I know I want you back

I can't get you out of my head

God knows I've tried

But I just can't forget

Those crazy nights

And all the things that we did

I, I, I, I can't get you out of my head

Maybe it was the way you smiled

Maybe it was the way you kissed

Well, I don't know just what it is

But I know want this to last

I can't get you out of my head

God knows I've tried

But I just can't forget

Those crazy nights

And all the things that we did

I, I, I, I can't get you out of my head

I keep trying to sleep

But I'm lying awake

I'm thinking about the love I fuelled away

But I won't let me go and I need you to know

That I, I, I, I

Can't get you out of my head

I can't get you out of my head

God knows I've tried

But I just can't forget

You're my whole life

I never had it this bad

I can't get you out of my head

Out of my head

Oh I can't get you out of my head

Oh I, I, I, I
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
By the end of the song, Jp was in tears and he quickly noticed that Gar was too. Pat smiled slightly then walked back to the table. He looked at Gar and frowned a bit when he saw him crying.

"C-Can we talk in private ?" Gar asked softly.
Pat nodded then they went off. And when they came back Jp and a now wasted Wade saw that they were holding hands.

"See Jp? I told you this was a good idea." Wade chuckled after slurring, stumbling, and hiccuping through his words.

"Whatever makes you happy, Wade." Jp chuckled.
{well, here's the first one! i honestly randomly came up with this after this song came on while i was shuffling through my music and i hope you guys liked it!
-fanboy ♥️}