II: Broken.//Par

{to add to the feels in this one-shot, listen to this. :) but for real, this one is sad as all hell and please DON'T read this if you're easily triggered. ❤️}
"I'm so sorry, Patrck, but I'm breaking up with you. I don't feel the same way for you that I used to..."
To say those words broke Pat was much more than an understatement. After those words left Gar's lips Pat broke into a raging human whirlwind of screaming, crying, and then running away with hot tears streaming down his face.
"Pat!" Gar yelled as he chased after the older male.

"Leave me the fuck alone, Gar! You've already fucking broke me enough!" Pat screamed as he voice cracked from how much he was crying.
Gar continued trying to get Pat to stop running and talk to him, but failed in the end. The curly haired man sighed in defeat then looked down towards his feet.

"What have I done..?" He mumbled to himself as he walked back to the school where the other man he loved was waiting.

"Did you do it?" He asked.

"I did..he screamed, cussed, and nearly slapped the shit out of me before running off while sobbing and screaming at me to leave him alone after I tried to talk it out with him." Gar mumbled then sighed softly.

"At least it's done and you can be with me now." Ritz said and smiled slightly at the other.

"Yeah, but I feel so bad for hurting him like that..and I don't want to know how Wade and JP are gonna react to it.." Gar muttered. In his mind he knew the reactions from either of his friends wasn't going to be positive; they all knew Pat didn't cry much unless something, or in this case someone hurt him deeply.
Ritz and Gar spent quite a while together before Gar felt his phone buzz a couple times because of incoming text messages.

It's Wade 😆: You've royally fucked up, Gar.
It's Wade 😆: What the fuck did you do?
It's Wade 😆: Pat's mom just called me and asked why Pat came home sobbing and screaming "I lost him! I fucking lost him!".
It's Wade 😆: So, the fuck did you do to him?
Gar gulped then read the texts over and over. How did Wade find out so quickly that he was the culprit of Pat's extreme upsetness?
Gar sighed then threw his phone next to him on the bed.

"Who was that?" Ritz asked as he pulled Gar closer to him.

"It was Wade..he found out..kind of...that I upset Pat really badly..he's not happy at all..." Gar mumbled.

"I'm not surprised." Ritz mumbled. "Just don't worry about it, Pat will get over it eventually."

But boy oh boy, was Ritz wrong.

The next day Gar saw Pat come to school looking like he cried the entire night and didn't even sleep, which in fact is what ended up happening. Pat's mom tried and tried to get Pat to tell her what had happened that made him so upset but all she would get would be a heartbreakingly soft "I'm not talking about it, please for the love of all things good leave me alone." from her son. To say she was worried for him didn't even begin to cover for what she was feeling.

"YOU BROKE UP WITH HIM?!" Wade screamed at Gar once he was in the distance for his screams to be heard clearly.

"You couldn't fucking assume that from him screaming 'I lost him! I fucking lost him!'?!" Gar screamed back.

"HE WAS CRYING THE ENTIRE FUCKING NIGHT AND MK, JP, AND I HAD TO STAY UP NEARLY THE ENTIRE NIGHT MAKING SURE NOTHING HAPPENED TO HIM!" Wade yelled as the other male watched his eyes become glossy with tears.
Mk has spotted Gar then simply came up to him and smacked him with all the strength she had.

"OW!" Gar yelled then raised a hand to touch the warm spot on his cheek from Mk slapping him.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" Mk yelled.