V: Part I: Cult Of Chucky// Dem Salty Bois

{yes, this is a book inspired by the Cult of Chucky  movie. i know, it's weird but i rewatched it recently and this idea came into my mind. i talked to a couple friends about it, wrote a little blurb of what i thought of from a certain scene and they liked it, so it gave me the confidence to write it; i hope you guys enjoy! ♥️}
Gar looked around warily at the sickening white walls as a nurse, who was eerily silent, to his room. He had been transferred to this asylum from another one that was a literal living hell for the curly haired man. He was almost glad to be leaving this place, but it was short lived with him knowing that all he would do is go to another one.
'I'm only here because I got fucking framed for murders I didn't even commit...that stupid doll did it...' Gar thought as the nurse stopped his wheelchair.
The nurse started to unpack the things that Gar had came with, but Gar quickly stopped him by saying he could do it himself. He knew he could, and he would, but it was more he wanted the nurse gone so he could look around his room.
He pushed himself around slowly then his eyes quickly caught onto a purple Gengar hat that was laying on the edge of a nightstand beside another bed in his room.
'I have a roommate...?' He thought as he wheeled himself over to the nightstand then gingerly picked up the purple beanie. He looked it over but dropped it suddenly when a voice startled him.

"Do you like my hat?" A male who was standing, well, more leaning against the room doorway chuckled.

"Who are you?" Gar asked as he bent down to pick up the gengar hat.

"I'm Patrck, but most people just call me Pat." Pat said calmly. "You must be the new roommate they told me about."

"What did they tell you? That you'd have a 'psycho murderer' as your roommate? That's what everyone says." Gar muttered and tossed the beanie to Patrck.

"No, or if they did I didn't hear it..I zoned out after 'Hey, Patrck, you're gonna have a new roommate'." The other male chuckled then walked over and sat down on the edge of his bed.

"Have you even heard who I am?" Gar asked, pushing himself over to Pat.

"How could I avoid it? Everyone talks about it, but there's only two people in this entire hellhole that believe that you didn't do the bullshit." Pat said.
Gar looked at his roommate in disbelief. Someone actually believed he didn't kill those five people? Someone didn't scream at him about how 'he did it' and everything?

"You're trying to wrap your mind around someone actually believing your side, aren't you?" Patrck asked with a smug smirk on his lips.

"Yeah.." Gar mumbled. "Normally people babble and scream at me about 'how I really did it' and all that stuff."

"Well, do you need some help unpacking?" Pat asked.

"I don't think so. But if I need help I'll tell you." Gar said with a small smile then went about putting away his things.
Pat watched the other with a slight smile on his face.

'Maybe he'll be a good roommate...he seems nice so far...' Pat thought then noticed Gar was finished once he came out of his thoughts.

"Can you show me around this place?" Gar asked.

"There's not much to see, but yeah." Patrck said then stood up and gently pushed Gar out of their room.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Pat showed Gar around the asylum, then ended up in the 'main' room where at the time weren't many people in there with them. Gar noticed a large window that displayed a good chunk of the outside world to the people living inside; and he asked Pat to push him up to it. He looked out the window and sighed softly, the view was decent but wasn't what Gar had hoped to see.