III: Ferris Wheel Fun (and Scares) //Par & LordJp

{so this little one-shot is inspired by the picture above. i hope you enjoy it. ❤️}
Patrck gasped as he looked up at the ferris wheel that stood towering over the rest of the fair that had come to town in the center of it all.

"Let's go on it!" He said excitedly, bouncing up and down slightly.
Gar looked up at it then bit his lip.

"I don't know, Pat.." Gar mumbled.

"Come on, Gar, it'll be fun!" Jp giggled.

"Yeah, the ferris wheel is probably the calmest thing we've rode today." Wade chuckled.
Gar sighed then held onto Patrck's hand a bit tighter as they walked up to the line to ride the ferris wheel. Pat noticed Gar's slightly tighter grip on his own hand and pulled him close.

"It's gonna be okay, love, like Wade said, this is probably the calmest things the four of us have rode today; and definitely the calmest thing I've rode today." Patrck said softly then giggled.

Gar laughed a bit as he went over the countless rides that Pat had went on, and a few that only Pat and Jp had ridden because Gar refused because he didn't feel like going upside down and Wade thought that he would get sick with that on top of the countless rides that spun the entire time that he had rode prior to these. The curly haired man watched and giggled at watching his boyfriend ride the rides that sent him and Jp completely upside down multiple times before the rides ended; and giggled more and smiled at hearing his boyfriend's laugh over some of the screaming from the other riders; he thought then of something Marie had told him earlier that week.

"I remember that he loved to ride rides that would give him a thrill, like ones that take you completely up onto your head that I wouldn't ride to save my life."

He was soon shook from his thoughts to see that him, his boyfriend, and his two friends were next to get into one of the seats that could hold four people. Gar shakily stepped up onto the seat and scooted over so Pat could sit next to him; Jp and Wade occupying the other side. He looked out at the scenery around him and smiled slightly.

"This isn't so bad..." He thought, but that thought was soon ended.
He suddenly felt the seat start to slightly shake, barely enough at that point for him to notice. But, the shaking kept persisting until he had to turn to see his boyfriend shaking the seat.

"Patrck stop!" Gar screamed as he held onto Pat; but Pat continued to shake the seat until he could begin to feel Gar shaking next to him.

"Ah, shit, I'm sorry, babe, I'll stop." He said softly as he stopped rocking the seat and pulled his lover close.
Gar's shaking stopped by the time that the ride had made its way back around and stopped at the top. Patrck smiled then tilted Gar's chin up and kissed him, earning a few playful "ewwwwww"s from their two friends.

"Oh, come on, I'm shocked you two didn't kiss before we did!" Patrck said then smirked as he saw the two other males begin to blush.

"Oh, shut up, Patrck." Wade mumbled as he looked down at his feet so Patrck and Gar couldn't see the full extent of his blush. Jp was hiding his face in his hands so the other three couldn't see his face that was red enough to match perfectly with a tomato.
Pat and Gar kept pestering the other two men about kissing until they finally did before the ride came down and they got off of it.

"Now, how can I make up the fact that I scared you on the ride back there?" Patrck asked Gar.

"Well A, ride it again and don't fucking shake the seat, and B, let Wade and Jp have their own seat on the ride so they can make out at the top." Gar laughed as he heard Wade scream his name in embarrassment.
And yes, the four rode the ferris wheel again before they went home; and to Gar's relief Patrck didn't rock the seat this time around, ~and~ the two (😏) couples in some form of fashion made out in the cliché point of the top of the ferris wheel when it stopped.