•_• 6

•_•Chapter Six•_•

"David don't scare me like that. At least knock."

"Who was that?" He asked a bit angry.

"My brother. Why ask?"

"Nothing." He said a bit relieved. "So what's the video about or for?"

"Today's my birthday. Usually my brother and his family will come over and do a mini celebration. But they're in Florida so they made a video instead."

"Today's your birthday!? And you didn't say anything!? Why!?"

"Because I don't really celebrate it."

"But it was the day your mother gave birth to you and when you came to life. Well not really but you know what I mean."

I chuckled. "Yeah I know. I'm just not use to a big celebration."

"I'll give you a present. I'll buy it and I'll give it to you."

"You sure you can afford it. But sadly to say what I want can't be bought."

"Oh come on. Please tell me." He whined. "Let me use it as a repayment as for not telling on me."

"Alright if your up for it."

"I am."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"You sure."

"Positive."

"Okay, come here." He walked to me cautiously. "Sit here." I motioned to my lap. He hesitated and sat on it blushing. "My is that what I think your doing." He just kept quiet. "Your so cute."

"Cute!? How am I cute?" He blushed even more.

"Like you are now." he just kept quiet again not knowing what to say. "OK ready to know my present that I want?" He nodded his head. "Okay close your eyes and listen carefully."

He did as he was told. I leaned close and kissed him. To my surprise he didn't shove me away but brought his arms around me and curled his fingers though my hair to make the kiss deeper. I broke the kiss. We were panting like dogs. Then I started kissing down his neck. He moaned. "Don't be to loud."

"I...ah...I...I ca...can't help...it...Ah!" I brought my hands go under his shirt and teased him while licking his shell. Then I stopped. He whispered from the lost touch. "Why did you stop?"

"We don't what the same events happened like last time do we?

He pouted. "No."

"Good." I smiled and kissed him again. Then suddenly there was an announcement that I was needed in the teachers lounge. "Come on you should be at lunch."

"But I'm hard."

"So am I."

I grabbed the phone and told them I'll be there in a few minutes. I lifted him and make sit on the desk. I unzipped his pants and I put him in my mouth and started sucking on him. Then he came in my mouth and mine in my pants. When that was over he went to lunch and I went to the lounge. There was something I didn't expect to see. It was a surprise birthday party. I did not see that coming. After that it was a celebration and went back to our everyday routine.

When I got home, the door was slightly opened. I panicked and went inside. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I relaxed a little till a voice called out to me and closed the door and locked it.

"Welcome back Nick."