•_• 9

•_•Chapter Nine•_•

Its New Years and I'm by myself. My brother's family is with our in-laws. I was fine with it. To me it was like any other day. I was bored so I felt like reading.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. I ignored it because I thought it was the person who does those advertisements when they come to your door. A few moments later the doorbell rang. I groaned in annoyance.

"Who is it!?" I yelled. No one answered. I went to the door and opened the door. I just stood there shocked. Not knowing what to do next. Then with all my strength I found my voice to say,"I-I thought you didn't want to see me anymore."

He hugged me tight. I could feel his warmth. Its not a dream. He's really here. I could feel tears in my eyes. The only deference is our height and his voice is a bit deeper. "I know what happened. I'm sorry it was my fault. I didn't see though my father. I put you in pain right? I'm sorry. I can't believe it took me this long to realize this."

"What are are you doing here!? What about your father !? How did you find out?"

He suddenly carried me and set me on the sofa in his lap so I was sitting on him. He kissed me. My eyes widen in shock but I kissed him back. Knowing how much I missed him. My desire for him overflowed and took over. Then I broke the kiss. We were panting for air.

"How did you find out? What do you mean?"

"That day when you broke up with me I was to angry but I saw your tear and I froze. When you left I heard what you said to my father when you past him. I couldn't find you during graduation so I got angry. I felt hatred towards you.

"When I saw you again all that hatred was actually love. So when I went to confront my father he got angry. He said you were just an obstacle and a good for nothing homo. and you just wanted money. I got angry with him so I left not knowing I would get in a crash. When I came to be I heard voices then a slap. Then I drifted back to sleep.

"I woke up this time with Kyle next to me telling me that you came and left. He also told me that he called you and that my father hit you. When my father came to visit I started yelling at him to tell me the truth. And if he didn't I won't be the president to the company. After that he told me everything. About how he threatened you and how he did an investigation about you." He slid his fingers though my hair while he was talking. Tears in my eyes a few falling down my cheeks. Why am I so vulnerable right now?

"I'm sorry Nick. The reason why I'm here is because I love you. Don't worry." He wiped my tears. "Now don't cry. I'm right here."

Then suddenly I heard a ring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry I was having struggles with this account. I am sorry everybody but I will soon delete this account. But do not fear I put this story on my other account called @distractedbookworm. There will be a new or there will finally be a title so it's now called "Do You Still Love Me?" SO I hope all you readers could go to the other one so you the story can continue!