•_• 10

•_• Chapter Ten •_•

Who could that be I wonder? I went out of his embrace and went to open the door. When I opened the door, the unexpected came. I was slapped across the face. My cheek stung, it hurts but I could endure it. The slap was unexpected and hard that I fell on the floor. I cupped my cheek where the pain was.

"I'm taking him back!" He stated walking across the the hallway to the living room.

"NO!! I yelled. "Don't take him away from me!!" Tears in my eyes. I tried to get up but to fall again. It seemed that I sprained my ankle. "David!!"

"NO I will not go back! I told you before, I love him!!"

"I DON'T CARE!! YOU ARE COMING WITH!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!"

"I said I won't go!!!"

"YOU WILL!!! You Are Getting Married tomorrow!!! What would your fiancée say?! Are You Going To Leave Her At The Alter????!!!!"

I was crawling to the living room but when I reached the living room I heard him say that. When I heard them my heart sank. It felt someone poured cold water on me.

"Y-you're getting married?"

"Nick." He said alarmed. How was he surprised when this I my house? "No, please believe me," he came running to me and cupped my face. "I'm not going to get married. I won't get married. I love you and only you."

"H-how can..." I took a ragged breath. "you say that to me when you are going to get married?"

"Because it's true. I love you. You're the air that I breath. I can't live without you. I only need you."

"David." I leaned up and kissed him. He kissed me back. But it didn't last long. After all, his father is still here. With all my might, with my broken heart, and tears going down my face, one after another. I said to him, "Go."

"W-what?"

"Go and get married with her."

"Why?!" He let do of my face, his arms down, limp.

"B-because...because I can't give you anything! We can't get married, I can't bear children! I can't do anything!!! I'm not right for you!!"

"That's not true!! You're everything I need in a person! Your kind, sweet, lovable, beautiful, talented and many more to me. You are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"But I..." he cut me off.

"I love you with my whole heart. I will give you my eternal love."

Then he started to whisper the song that he wrote to me and walked towards me. As he did, tears silently rolled down my cheeks.

"As long as the snow keeps falling

And the birds keep chirping

I give you my love

Oh my love

My love for you is eternal

My eternal love

To you

For as long as I live,

I will only see you

I will only love you

I love you as long as long as the sun shines

I love you more than the stars in the sky

More than money

Because all I need is you

And only you

So I give you my love

My only love

Oh my eternal love

Now and forever

As long as there's me

There's a you

Now and forever

My love is for you

Only to you

I give my eternal love to you

To you

My eternal love

You are my eternal love"

I cried. I love him so much it hurts.

"Nick. I want you to look at me in the face and tell me how you really feel about me and me getting married."

What he said stung. Without a second thought I looked up and looked in his eyes and yelled "I LOVE YOU!!!!! PLEASE DON'T GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!!" I nearly begged him.

When I looked up I saw that his eyes are puffy, dried and wet tears on his cheeks. When I gave him my answer, he smiled. I don't remember him getting in front of me but he was. It was then he hugged me. I hugged him back. We were clinging on to each other for dear life. Afraid to let the other go. It was quite embarrassing to say but I sobbed in his chest. I was still scared to let him go.

.

.

.

.

.

.

All I remembered after was that I was in his embrace and cried. It seems I fell asleep. I was being held by big warm arms that held me close. I smiled. I turned around and faced him. He was sleeping soundly. He looked so relaxed. I also just noticed that I was in bed. My hands roamed his torso and down. And back up. It felt so real. I wanted to make sure it wasn't a dream.

Then I kissed him. When my lips touched his, he responded, obviously he is awake. But I didn't care in that moment. He rolled us over so he was over me and I was under him. Our kiss got hot and heavy , but before it went any further I asked him.

"What about your father and the wedding?"

"I told my father that you are the only one for me. If it not you then I'll leave for good. He didn't like that so he left. But when he got to the door he said that I should take good care of you. And take better care for each other then left us."

I smiled at him and he smiled back. We kissed again. Now everything if perfect. I got my David back. There's not a better New Year's gift than this.

._._._._._.._._._._._._._._._.._._._._._._.._._._._.._._._._._.._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Hey everybody this was the last chapter so I hoped that you guys enjoyed that!! It took forever to finally get out of my writer's block and finish writing this story. I'm sorry it couldn't be any longer but I hoped you liked it. See ya guys!!!

P.S read my other stories too of you like!! I'm Trying to improve my writer's guilt, block but yep!!! Bye guys!!! I would also like comments On how you think!!