So Sweet! ( Part- 1)

I was on my laptop today. I saw kokona and saki chatting beneath the comments as I yawned and expected to sleep rather early.

It was when I noticed a notification on my profile.

"Oh great..." I muttered to myself.

After checking my notifications, I had a somewhat text by someone named... Wait....Amao-senpai?!

Flashback

"Ayano-chan...wake up!" I heard a faint voice. When I opened my eyes, I noticed Odayaka-Senpai in front of me."

"Odayaka-Senpai? What are you doing here?" I rubbed my eyes as I glanced up Odayaka-Senpai's green eyes.

(A.N: keep in mind that they are pretty young in this flashback, around middle school years to be precise, that means they were innocent and didn't have knowledge of you-know-what .*wink wink* 🍑"

"You were asleep in the middle of the park, so I carried you here and made you some cupcakes in advance" Odayaka senpai sweetly smiled.

I blushed, his sweet smile almost made my heart flutter, I could heary heartbeat rising.

"Thank you Odayaka senpai." I hugged him, for a split second, I could see his eyes a little different, more like emotionless.

After returning to his normal self, he kissed my cheeks and smiled sweetly, my heartbeat was faster and my whole body was warm.

"Odayaka-Senpai..." I muttered under my breath.

Slowly yet steadily,  he leaned in, his eyes glued to my lips, I felt myself blushing and closing my eyes in response, then I heard his sweet voice sighing in my ear,

"I love you Aishi"

He immidiately kissed me on my lips, I could remember his lips, they were soft and moist, they gently glided past my toungue sometimes and past all of this, I felt that it was never enough, that something was missing, maybe affection.

He parted from the kiss and looked at me with affectionate eyes. His eyes were the same, something was missing from him. I quickly shook my head and looked at him again.

"I love you so much Aishi, be with me forever, be my girlfriend. I felt my heart beat at his words, once again, he leaned in, and repeated " My love is everlasting for you."

past all of this, I never realized, 

What kind of mistake I was making.

Flashback end

"ugh." I held my head in frustration. I detested these memories, I tried to remove them by shaking my head gently, but it didn't work.

"Amao-senpai..."

TO BE CONTINUED...