Sugar Rush

I ate my cereal while watching TV. I lazily put on anews channel and I was astonished at what I saw.

'killer of Osano Najimi, yes, he didn't kill himself.'

"What?" I said through my mouth full of cereal.

'can you tell us what happened?'

'this letter wasn't written by Mr najimi.'

'we sensed different fingerprints on this letter, one is messed up. We cannot fully make out who wrote this. Yet, we are still on the search.'

I paused for a moment.

He didn't kill himself.

Who did?! I didn't like osano, but...

I am still worried...

Suddenly, I sensed someone staring at me, I quickly turned behind seeing only a wall.

I felt paranoid, what if,

I am next?!

TIME SKIP

As I walked to school, I noticed taro chatting with some girls.

As soon as I arrived in in his sight, he gave me a sweet smile. I smiled back, which made him slightly red.

He suddenly caught up to me and put his arm around me pulling me closer. He then breathed into my ears, "good morning yan-chan..."

I shivered, "yan-chan?" He smirked, while his fans werent looking, He put a sft kiss on my cheek which caused me to blush.

I looked away and walked faster than him.  When I saw something I could never unsee...

Amao was talking to a group of girls. But why? I remember he took a somewhat vacation from the school, but I never knew he would come today! He used to avoid fangirls everyday....

Wasn't he rude to them in the past?

At the corner of his eye, he peeked at me. He then gave me a wink and left off. His attitude gave me shivers. He changed it seems. 

I ignored it and kept walking. Until I felt a presence of eyes behind me. As I looked behind, I saw Taro looking at me with hungry eyes. His eyes were red of anger.  Any normal person would run out of the school in fear. But, his look didn't last very long.

He gave me a sweet  smile almost as immediately as I looked at him. Either way, I know. I know!

That something is related to him.

TIME SKIP

(Ayano is walking to class with some of her friends and they bid her goodbye, she is on her own walking to class 2-1)

"Yan-chan~~" a voice purred in my ear. I flinched and slapped whoever was whispering in my ear.

I see a figure standing behind me with an apron and soft kind green eyes.

Amao-senpai.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with hesitation.

"Can't I be here?" He looked at me with sad eyes.

Something was wrong. Something was up. How did he change so suddenly?? What's wrong with him? Why does he act like those sweet girls from my class?

"What happened to you. Did  you change?" I asked again, this time with a monotonous tone.

"I may have changed, though I can't tell for whom though..." he playfully put a finger on his lips and walked off in the other direction.

...

I walked off in the other direction to homeroom. While walking, I noticed Taro. He waved at me from afar and caught up with me. He held my hand and placed some chocolate in it.

"I joined the cooking club today!" He beamed at me. 

"When?" 

"This morning! I went straight into the cooking club and asked to join it! You know what, I was gladly accepted." He presented proudly.

I sweatdropped "You didn't have to exaggerate it..." 

"Whatever." He pouted, I found him slightly cute and I blushed a little. 

He looked into my direction and placed his head down while madly blushing. "I'm leaving now..." He mumbled under his breath.

I waved at him and went off in the other direction, I had the urge to look back, and I did. What I saw was taro gripping his hair blushing.

I looked in the other direction and walked away. 

Does Taro-senpai like me? If he likes me.. then I will surely accept his confession. He's so nice and good to me.. But, there is one question I wanted to ask him... 

Why did he join the cooking club? He never had any interests in any club before... I wonder why he joined the cooking club so suddenly? I ate the chocolate he gave me.

So tasty... >^<

TIME SKIP

* Third Person POV *

Taro walked steadily in the cooking club's direction. His hands were holding a plate full of cookies. As he entered the club, he met with a sight of Amao smiling sweetly at him. He ignored him and walked to the counter top.

He put his cookies on the pink surface and took off the apron. 

"It is hard work being a person who distributes cookies among the whole damn school everyday." He spoke through a frustrated frown.

"We don't only serve cookies, we serve octodogs, cake and cupcakes too!" He corrected.

"Whatever. I could leave this club anytime for all I care." 

"Then why don't you?" Amao smirked.

"Bastard."  He landed his fists and amao's face. Amao smiled, even though his blood was drawing out, he spoke through confident words.

"Aishi will never love a yandere like you."

________________________________________________________________

This chapter was a little short because I forgot my promise that I had to upload this chapter in the morning...

And trust me, I went beserk writing all of this in one go...

So As an apology, the next chapter will be updated the day after tomorrow.

Don't hate me pls T^T

*hugs whoever is reading this*