A Wolf Under Sheep's Clothing

Click~

A clicking sound was made through the quiet room, Taro quickly saved the picture in his phone and ran away, leaving Haruto Yuto seemingly puzzled yet unsuspicious. "Bye, then Yamada~San."

Taro frisked his feet along the floor of the hallway, classes seem to be interrupted but nobody cared, he kept walking steadily stimulating his phone and scrolling through endless pictures of Ayano to find Haruto Yuto's picture. You could say he was handsome, red bangs shadowed his face as his eyes were widened due to momentary confusion. His lips were soft and ears, pierced. He looked like the perfect hot boy, with the perfect personality, a personality women admired.

Taro cropped the photo to block unnecessary background items and put focus on the boy. His mind boomed with curiosity as he kept repeating the words his mother told him,

Everyone has a secret, no matter how they look like, their secret lies deep within their hearts.

Taro shook his head and continued walking upstairs. Until, a bell rung and he was cornered by fan girls, his breath shortened as he became more and more impatient, trying not to lose his playboy-like demeanor. His patience kept banging him and he cracked this demeanor,

"Girls, please, I've got something important to do." He kept pleading them with his sympathetic charming eyes, he weaved through the swarm of girls and reached upstairs making sure nobody followed him.

"I've got to know more about him. His secret, it could help." He chanted again as he stood in front of the door to the unopened room.

This room was never opened, a sleek curtain was draped over the massive windows, it never basked a ray of light except for a crack between the door and the floor. Taro started at the room for a few second, determining how to go about it since it was his first time arriving here.

He knew what was behind the door, a creature smart enough to exploit the whole reputation of this school without batting a single eye, this creature texted him. He grew faith in his unknown identity and became his trading partner to get closer to what he desired.

Info-Kun, as he is known, was a boy who was never noticed without his glasses, all he had was his ten monitors plastered in front of him, monitoring every person's statistics, as if they were mere gam characters.

He was helpful to Taro, after all, he was the one who provided him the information about Osano Najimi, although he doubts he really needs it now. He giggled to himself at the thought and noticed a flock of students frisking their feet past him, thinking he was weird. Taro ignored their suspicion and bent down, his strong legs maintaining his balance.

He took out his phone and slid it underneath the door, technology was to be thanked that phones were incredibly slim, and he was able to use that technology to his best. Once the phone was inside Info-kun's territory, he waited for his response.

"I'll do my best to know about it."

Info-kun's voice was sleek and sexy, a hint of perversion rose into his voice as he gave a translucent chuckle he thought Taro couldn't hear. Taro smirked as well, thinking about his ally's next actions and stood up to leave again.

Walking alongside the hallway, he wondered about his actions, what he was supposed to steal this time from Ayano~chan, he contemplated to steal some panties, but he got enough of those, didn't he? But then again, she won't wear panties if he stole them all would he? He smirked to himself and kept faking grins to girls that would giggle enormously in the hallway.

When enough time had passed, he ran to Info~Kun's room and took his phone back. He was a little snobby about it, but he got the information he needed.

~

Bonus Scene!

"Ah! There we go." Taro climbed the walls up ayano's apartment swiftly like a jaguar. He dusted his clothes as he looked at Ayano's sleeping face being blocked by the window in front of him. He crazily giggled in perverted thoughts inside the window which he was used to climb over.

"Ayano, you'll always be mine, as long as I'm alive, I'll protect you from the sore eyes of men." He whispered as adoration shot through his spine. He imagined another thought of him kissing Ayano once more and he shuddered, unable to control his beating heart. He put a hand over his own heart to calm himself down, half succeeding over his desires, he bent down to lick her cheek.

He moaned out of bliss when he tasted the pleasant flavoured skin Ayano possessed. She shifted around and he jumped back, still taken aback that he licked his future wife. He couldn't seem to stop himself then and tucked her hair back once more, kissing the same spot on her cheek which he marked with his saliva.

Evidently, he ran out never to be seen again. On the other hand, ayano gently touched the wet area on her cheek smiling to herself and then dozing off again.

~

Ooo~ What Information did Taro get about Haruto, and isn't Info kun hot- oo I want him to choke me with those glasses now I gasm- But anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^^ Please don't forget to vote and share this if you enjoyed it.

Author~chan out!