Candyhead's Love Trap

"Hey, that candyhead might actually come in handy." Taro thought to himself as he twirled his pencil within his fingers, he was extremely bored of this class and already imagined a thousand scenarios of ayano and him romantically involved together.

Time passed in a flash as the school bell rung and Taro was forced to move out of the classroom because it was lunchtime, and started to move around to pass time. He started to roam various hallways, looking at various people. The bullies. He passed by them nonchalantly as they slipped him a lewd glance Taro wish he hadn't noticed.

He started to play with his phone as he texted the so called 'candyhead'. His screwed mind already bubbling up scenarios of how to use him. He pinched the edge of his phone case in an overwhelming adrenaline rush and waited for his reply.

~

Taro was slumped on top of his head in agony. Candyhead sure does suck up a lot of time. He rolled over to the side and admired the innumerable photos scrimmaged amongst the wall of everything Ayato did. The way she brushed through her carbon hair, her silky strands that would sometimes stick to her clothes, which Taro would usually pick up, strands that would be kissed goodnight every single day without a condition, he threw back his head in impatience and was about to head out, when Haruto sent him a text back.

H : Hey... Uh, who's this?

T: Ah, Haruto! This is me, I was just wondering of we could be friends...? I was kinda stuck and couldn't get your number. I borrowed it from someone.

H: Oh, okay? I mean- Yeah! We can be friends! You're a cool man.

T: Ah, that's good to know. :)

Taro put down his phone and tried to suppress his vicious grin that he had sporting his soft lips. He switched off his phone, plugged a white cord into it and fell into a deep slumber with beautiful, wonderful, lustful dreams of Ayano Aishi.

~
The next day, Taro was determined to make utter use of Candyhead. It didn't bother him that Haruto wanted a genuine friendship because Taro never wanted a genuine friendship in the first place. He fixed his shoe and ran into class, being almost on time.

During Lunch break, he forced himself to sit with Candyhead, a crucial yet exhausting part of the plan. He cracked open the bento and started to nibble on the cute shapes of animals and objects he made himself. Looking over to Haruto, he saw him drooling in an attempt to guilt Taro into giving him a piece of it. Anything for Ayano. He told himself, and gave Haruto a piece. Who eventually tried to pretend rebelling against the piece of food, saying "Ah, no. You shouldn't have." Swallowing his own words, he gave in after all.

Lunch was over and Taro was ready to execute the first stage of the plan. He faced Haruto with a serious look on his face, the one he clearly practiced for and grabbed his dainty wrists. Haruto looked back with a confused look overwriting his eyebrows and asked, "What's up, Taro?"

"I really want to be good friends. I mean I've never felt this way before. So, if you need anything, just tell me Haruto."

The sound of his own name in Haruto's ears gave him a short boost of trust and he nodded, drooping down his head and telling him about all the help he needed.

"Well, to be honest, I'm in love with Sakura Hagiwara. She's caught my eye since two years. And I don't think I can I can take my eyes off of her. She already has a boyfriend. It sickens me."

"I may not be able to help you with that." Taro replied, cautiously. "But, i'm happy you vented." He gave a cliche touch to his voice and smiled. A smile that could lift the hearts of even the dead. Haruto smiled back, his radar of trust broadening to suit Taro's needs.

~
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I was a bit busy with school. Ugh, this sucks doesn't it? But I'll try my best to be active! I promise ya'll. If you did enjoy this chapter, please don't forget to vote and join the Notice Me Aishi community! Oh, yeah, and please comment below on what your thoughts are OwO. I really don't know what's gonna happen next anyway~

UwU if you're free- gives letter P-please... Follow me...

Thank you to everyone who supported this story! I love you all so so so so much! Author~chan out!