|| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 ||

I awaited for Ciel on the 1st class boat decks of the Campania Maiden Voyage. The breeze that blew agaisnt my body smelled of salt and a lilac like fragrance. My sights infront of me was a large canvus of sea.

My right foot pushed agaisnt the polished wood of the floors surface, in a digging like manor. There was soft chatter of nearby passengers bubbling in my ears, audible yet distant. As the breeze created by the large waves from the ocean pushed agaisnt me, the curls of my pigtails swayed to my side obiediently.

With all of the walking passengers roaming around me, there were specific footsteps that oddly were the only ones that caught my attention. I dont know quite how through all of the steps that i only heard a certain pair. I looked to my side and spotted the one person I wanted to see most.

Ciel.

I ran towards him, neglecting that there were fellow passengers walking passed me. My arms wrapped tightly around him once we met, our posistions twirled slightly from the impact.

"Lizzy- ... Hello." He sounded startled at first but after a moment or two he came to relax. I stood there, holding him tightly in my embrace right in the middle of the decks walkway. "Hello Ciel~! I'm so happy you decided to spend today with me!! We'll have so much fun!" I gushed.

It had come as a surprise to me when Ciel accepted my offer to spend the day together. Despite the fact Ciel had come here to wind down and relax, I figured he'd probably wish to do that alone.

Ciel cleared his throat once our hug had lasted a bit longer than needed. I dropped my arms only to wrap them securily around his left arm. I could feel his body tense at my touch, his throat abruptly and obnoxiously clearing itself. I tried to block the discomfort in his actions.

I had no clue on what we'd be doing throughout the day, I hoped Ciel would have an idea... Then again he never did. So we just walked around the decks for a while, each of us silent. Even with the silence I was still ecstatic to be able to stand by his side. Especially after I thought I'd be spending this trip alone, only my brother and Paula to escort me. Yes, that wouldn't be awful but I'm so used to that, it's great to finally be able to have some quality time with my betrothed. Not just my betrothed, but my dear friend.

"Ah- young master, it seems your footman is having some trouble essembling your things." Sebastian announced, cutting the coat of silence that had fallen apon us. How on earth could he know that? He was simply gazing down at the time his pocket watch read.

"Right. Go check and see if he's causing to much trouble." Ciel replied, motioning his hand for him to walk off. The butler bowed swiftly before taking off down the hall. I watched as he walked away, which was unusually quick. The pace was as if he were running yet his posture made it appear he was walking. It puzzled me momentarily, although it subsided once Ciel began to speak.

"So, Eliz- .. Lizzy, did you have anything specific that you wished to do today?" He questioned. His large ocean blue eye creating contact with my two emrald ones. The top half of my teeth bit into the skin of my lower lip. I was pondering his question silently, my head flipping through the several options of what the two of us could do together. Even with the options it all came to walking, so there was no suggestion to give.

"Well.. Im happy to do whatever you find apealing!" It was the simplest and more proper answer besides "I have no idea."

He nodded abit, looking to his side. All I heard for the next 3 minuets was his soft small breaths that escaped his lips. "Well then.. I propose we go for a cup of tea? We have yet to go to the tea salon sense yesterday and the Earl Grey that they serve here is quite tasteful."

I nodded in agreement. Even though the idea didnt sound like much fun. Although Ciel had only went for tea yesterday I had already gone twice with Edward. But, if it was Ciels top choice of what to do of course I wont speak a word and let him enjoy what he wanted to do.

Besides, I honestly didnt really care much for what we did as long as it made Ciel happy.

|| ᴀʜ- ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴜʀᴇᴅ ɴᴏᴡ. ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ~ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ! ||