Chapter 1: Intro Him

Another day of school at True cross academy and a day in cram school unless Okumura sensei decides to cancel classes. It was lunch time already as I waited for Konenomaru and Shima to catch up to me to go to our spot under the Sakura tree and eat lunch there. I spotted Rin Okumura coming to us with his signature smile but this time is seemed more bigger than usual.

"BON! KONEKOMARU! SHIMA! I got a new friend today." He cheered and seem to beam even more then the Sun. Damn, why does he have to be so cute. "Oi, I told you not to call me Bon. Suguro or Ryuji even is fine." I scolded at him not being as angry as I'm always am. I kinda blame that on childhood trauma and migraines.

"Alright, alright Chill for a second. Anyways so I got new friend from my class." He repeated once again. "Oh? What's his name?" Konenomaru asked giving Rin a tiny smile. "His name is Godaīn Sei and he's the nicest and most polite person I met! I want to help him because he could see demons all of the sudden." Rin explained as we all sat under the tree in the courtyard.

"How can he see demons? I'm pretty sure most of the students here can't see them." I asked puzzled. "Well he said he can't remember and he's really scared. Hopefully I can help him out." Rin replied to my question looking at his bento.

"Well I hope that you can find a way to help him soon. I think the exorcist teachers can do something about it." He sighed and we just all ate in silence.

Some time later

We all heard a scream from the hallway as we were returning to class. A guy ran up to Rin asking for help before collapsing to the floor and mutter something about demon. 'So this is Godaīn...' I thought as Rin cradled him in his arms trying to help the poor guy.

"Bon! Can you take me to the nurse's office? I don't exactly know where it is." Rin asked which I nodded and took him there with Sei in his arms. I felt dread all the sudden, I hated Sei getting all of Rin's attention. I just looked ahead finding the office and placed Sei on the bed.

"I'll stay here with Sei until he wakes up. I have to make sure he's going to be okay." Rin said looking at his friend. "Alright." I simply replied walking out of the office. "Thanks for your help!" I heard him yell out as I tsked at his statement.

The feeling came again and I think I know what it is. 'Shit... I'm jealous.'

A/n: So I changed some scenes in the manga and this is gonna slowly rail off the manga for those who don't want spoilers.