Chapter 8: Satisfied

A/N I had to do it to y'all. Remember if you want to have a lyric chain.

Start here ———>

Now let's move on.

Ryuji was never a crier, sure he cried during certain parts of his life but it was hard to get him to cry. This though, the heartbreak he felt was too strong for him to handle. Hearing Rin talk about how he accepted Sei's confession, the tone of his voice sounded so happy. A kind of happy Ryuji wanted to hear when he asked Rin out not Sei.

When Ryuji got back to his dorm Konekomaru greeted him with a smile and asked him how he was. Ryuji swallowed his dry mouth and muttered a small "I'm fine." before going into their room. Ryuji laid on his bed wanting to hid himself from the world that clearly hated him. Ryuji scoffed at himself, he sounded like a teenage girl who didn't get what he wants which to be honest he did felt right now.

Konekomaru came to the room, he wanted to know what was happening to his best friend. "Bon?" Konekomaru called out softly, walking closer to Ryuji. "Yeah?" Ryuji answered not wanting to face Konekomaru. "Bon, are you okay?"

Ryuji turned towards the ceiling, still not looking at Konekomaru. He thought about it for a bit, of course he wasn't okay Why was he thinking about this again. "To be honest, no I'm not." Konekomaru frowned that the statement and he wanted to find out what was wrong.

"How come?" Konekomaru asked a slight hint of hesitant came out. Ryuji decided to just tell him what he just heard from Sei, "Sei and Rin are dating." Ryuji is voice choked up when he said it and quickly took a deep breathe to calm down. Konekomaru stood there in shock at the news, first of all he didn't know Rin was gay and neither did Sei and second of all Ryuji is obviously upset so that meant.

"You're in love with Rin right?" Konekomaru asked which made Ryuji at him for a minute then he nodded. "Oh Bon." Konekomaru said in a worried tone as Ryuji looked away from him. Konekomaru and Ryuji stayed silent as they heard the clock tick away, passing every minute.

"You know you can cry right? It's okay to be sad." Konekomaru told Ryuji who stayed silent. Konekomaru wanted to say something else but he bit his tongue. "I'll leave you be. Just please come talk to me about it soon." Konekomaru pleaded as he left Ryuji alone for now.

Ryuji thought about it, he didn't want to cry but it was starting to get heard. Ryuji just doesn't want Shima to burst in and give him a headache about what happened. Ryuji decided to take Konekomaru's advice and let himself cry.