Chapter 7: Uncontainable

This feeling, he couldn't stop it from flourishing. Sei wanted it express it, no he needed to express it. His love from Rin Okumura, the half demon who stole his heart. The time he spent with Rin were his happiest and he loved Rin's positive attitude. Sei loved Rin in general and wanted to be by his side.

Sei didn't want to confess out of nowhere and freak Rin out. He needed to take this slow and steady. Sei took a deep breath as he approached Rin. "Hey Rin." Sei started seeing Rin turn to look at him. His blue eyes captivated him, his smile beamed with happiness. Sei felt himself getting nervous and flustered.

"Hey Sei. What's up." Rin greeted Sei who looked nervous. Sei felt his heart stop, he wasn't ready to ask him yet. Rin stood there waiting for Sei's answer as Sei played with his fingers. "Are you okay?" Sei snapped out of his state as he sees a concerned Rin looking at him.

"I'm fine. I just wanted to ask you something." Rin's brow raised up the comment. Sei took a deep breathe and bowed. "Can you please go out with me?" Sei asked leaving Rin speechless. Rin felt a blush up one his cheeks and looked away.

Rin smiled at Sei who was still in the pose and lift up his chin with his hand. "Yes Sei. I'll go out with you." Sei smiled at the half demon and tried to keep his excitement to himself. "I'm so happy Rin. Really I am!" Sei hugged Rin who hugged back.

"So when's the date?" Rin asked as they parted away. "Friday at the café down the street at 5:00 pm." Sei answered happily. Rin nodded, "Alright. I'll be ready for Friday then. So see ya." Rin left to go to class leaving a happy Sei.

"Bon, holy shit you won't believe what happened to me this morning!" Rin blurted our to Ryuji who sighed. "What happened and don't call me Bon." Ryuji said as he saw Rin bouncing in happiness. "Who cares Bon! Sei asked me out!" Rin screamed at Ryuji who sat there in shock. Sei asked Rin out, Ryuji was too late.

Ryuji keep his emotions in his check and put on a small fake smile. "Wow really. I didn't know he had to guts to ask you." Ryuji watched as Rin looked at him with a surprised expression. "You know he liked me?" He asked as Ryuji awkwardly laughed. "Um... he kinda told me when we hanged out the other day. I didn't know that he would act upon it. He did ask about your sexually which I didn't answered." Ryuji explained watching Rin's expression change.

"That explains everything, but I have to tell you everything I had." Ryuji sat there listening to Rin's story and felt his heart break a little.

Time Skip

Friday rolled around as Rin and Sei met at the café. The two laughed at the stories they shared and enjoyed their treats they ordered. "So then my father yells 'What are you doing with your life.' I just replayed with 'trying to give if meaning." Sei concluded his story as Rin laughed. Rin wipes his eye and looked at Sei, "Really? You said that?" Sei nodded as the two of them got up from the table and thank the server for their services.

The two walked to the park, Rin grabbed Sri's hand gently which startled Sei. Rin smiled at him and Sei smiled back. They walked along the park with their hands together watching the sky go dark. "It's about to be night soon." Sei mumbled as he took Rin back to the direction of True Cross academy. "Right." Rin replies as the two walked back to the school.

"I had fun today." Rin said sweetly to Sei. Sei felt flustered, his cheeks turned red. "Y-Yeah me too." Sei stumbled on his words and the two came closer to each other. "Can I kiss you?" Sei asked Rin, Rin was taken back by the question but decided to pull Sei close and kiss him.

'Oh, Well that's my answer." Sei thought as he kissed back. Rin pulled back with a small smile. "Yes. Yes you can." Rin opened the door to his dorm and waved Sei bye. Sei waved back and walked away to his dorm.

Rin went into the dorm room kitchen to get some water. "Where were you nii-san?" Rin turned to Yukio who had a stoic face looking at Rin. "On a date." Rin answered, Yukio's face turned surprised, curiosity taking over Yukio's mind. "With who?" Rin smiled ready to tell Yukio the details of the date.

"I'll tell you when I'm done making dinner for you."