Chapter 2: Bloom

Third person Point of view

Rin waited for Godaīn to wake up, feeling his worry pile up and a thousands thoughts in his mind. This always happens when someone he loves gets hurt, mostly Yukio and it pains him to see his new friend in such distressed.

Godaīn woke up as he looked at Rin. "Good you're awake!" Rin smiles softly at him making the boy blush. "Yeah..." Sei sighed as he looked away. "I'm sorry Rin.... for my outburst." Rin looked at Sei confused as Sei covered his face in shame. "I made myself a fool in front of everyone at school."

Rin took Sei's hands away from his face and smiled softly at him. "It's okay. I'll help you the best I can and I asked the exorcist teachers already about your condition. They're gonna give you eye drops that can help you not see demons anymore." He explained hugging Sei to make him better.

Sei's heart fluttered, blushing slightly as Rin pulled back. "Anyways I have to go now. See you later Godaīn!" Rin exclaimed as he walked out of the room. Godaīn said his goodbye before seeing Rin's tail.

Later

"Rin thank you for the eye drops but I use them if I need them. I'm not afraid of the demons anymore." Sei said as Rin smiled brightly. "That's great Godaīn!" Sei nodded telling Rin he can call him Sei.

"Also Rin... are you a demon?" Sei asked cautiously as Rin replied. "Yes, but I'm not dangerous." Rin looked at the ground waiting for Sei's disgusted reaction but Sei just smiled. "Oh. That's alright Rin. Just don't get hurt okay?"

Rin looked up at Sei and grinned. "Alright Sei. Thank you." Sei blushed and nodded. "I'm glad you are my friend Rin and thank you for your help." Sei saw three girls coming up to them as the blonde one waved to Rin. "Hey Shiemi!" Rin greeted the girl soon saying hi to Paku and Izumo.

"So who's this?" Izumo asked looking at Godaīn with a bored expression. "This is my friend Sei." He answered as Sei shifted awkwardly. "You having a new friend Rin? Interesting. My name is Kamiki Izumo, either name is fine by me." Izumo said taking Paku's hand.

"My name is Noriko Paku and I'm Izumo's girlfriend." Paku smiled at Sei as Shiemi quickly introduced herself. Sei introduces himself to the ladies and they all just talked about life and other stuff.

"I'm glad you're having a good time with us Godaīn and for being our new friend." Shiemi said making Sei blush at the sweet girl. "Thank you and call my Sei." Shiemi grinned at him as she started to talk to Paku and Izumo. Sei was alone even if Rin was near by.

Sei couldn't help but think about the half-demon and how cute he was. Rin was kind, gentle and very sweet like candy. He's pretty tough too from what Sei had heard about him before they formally met. The more he thought about Rin, the more his heart started to beat faster.

'I'm in love with Rin Okumura.'