XVI.

-危险.

     "j-jeon jeongguk! park jimin! min yoongi! jung hoseok! come out of your rooms right now!" seokjin screamed while running around. worry came abruptly to the members so they did what they were told to. seokjin sat on the sofa, trying to remain calm.

"what's happening, hyung?" jimin asked. everyone started sitting down, respectfully waiting for their hyung to say something. "taehyung called me earlier. but i was washing the dishes and did not want to wet my flip phone," seokjin explained. jeongguk was suddenly hyped. he was relieved.

"i'm calling him right now," seokjin added. no one wanted to blurt out a word as they only wanted to hear taehyung's voice. after a few minutes, the invincible ringing stopped. everyone looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

"h-hello? seokjin.. h-hyung?"

"taehyung.. it's me. seokjin h-hyung,"
"h-how are you? why haven't you talked to us?"

"i-i'm sorry.. things had been tough. my mom had the surgery but died as she was too weak for it."

"w-we're so sorry to hear that, tae. how about your father? how is she doing?"

"..."

"hello? tae? are you still there?"

"h-he.. died.. too."

"w-what? what happened?"

"are you by yourself, hyung?"
"please tell me you are."

"i-i am.."

"okay. i know i don't have the property to ask this to you but can we.. k-keep this between j-just the t-two of u-us?"

"y-yeah. sure, tae."

"i k-killed my d-dad.."

"w-what.. happened?"

"he started abusing us when mother died. then one day, i just saw him hurting my sister. i wasn't able to control. they were commanding me things. i was so filled with anger that i just did what i was told to."

"d-don't worry, tae. i understand you. the boys surely do too."

"t-the boys.. h-how are they doing?"

"we're doing fine, tae. but namjoon is not with us too. he needed to go to his province to handle his dad's gas station."
"we really miss you, tae. hopefully we could go back to the ocean with you and namjoon. just like last year."

"i-i don't know, hyung. i don't think i could face you guys. i-i killed my father. i-i'm a criminal."

"you may be what you wanna call yourself. but.. that doesn't change the fact that we're still here for you.."

"t-thankyou, hyung. i-i have to go.."
"please tell all of them that i miss them and.. i love them."

"i wi-"

DISCONNECTED