XLVI.

-她.

ara did the same routine that she had been doing for three weeks now. when the gray door was already in her sight, she was shocked to see it was open. for those three weeks, it always had been closed as ara is the only oe visiting the rooftop and actually thinks it's pretty.

but that did not stop her. with the help of her crutches, she walked to it and was shocked again to see a guy on a wheelchair. he was just calmly staring at the rooftop's view. but what bothered ara was at how close the guy was at the edge.

ara decided not to do anything as fear of bothering the guy went to her. so she just went on the bench. but the bench was a bit close, so ara was scared. then when the guy suddenly pushed his wheelchair forward, ara started freaking out.

it was certain that she did not know this guy, it was uncertain what the guy was planning to do. but ara was certain that she should help him.

the guy said a few words before standing up. ara felt pressured as the guy also had his foot covered but still managed to stand like that. then the guy just startedto spread his arms, that's when ara forced herself to run to him.

ara closed her eyes after she wrapped her hands on the guy's back to stop him from jumping. then she suddenly felt something heavy above her. she opened her eyes and saw a really well sculpted face.

his eyes were a perfect pair. his nose was made with a lot of perfect mixtures. lastly, his pair of lips that were slightly opened from shock also looked perfect for ara.

but that appreciation moment ended when the guy suddenly tried to stand up. ara also did, but as ara was already a pro and her foot was a bit used to it, she stood up first.

meanwhile, the guy fell on his butt as he failed to stand up. ara had a tiny chuckle come out from her mouth that the guy looked at him. but with his eyebrows together.

ara cleared her throat and looked away from the guy, "before you kill yourself, make sure your foot is fully healed." muttered ara before securing her crutches on her armpits to give the guy a hand.

but the guy declined. he pulled his wheelchair back to him and tried his best to get to it. ara was offended, but managed to watch the guy suffer.

ara also decided to wait, hoping for a word from the guy. but all she got was nothing. the guy pushed his wheelchair's wheels away from ara. "yeah, you're welcome."