XL.

-她.

he opened his eyes, seeing a very bright light. he smiled, was he finally in heaven? but when he moved his head, he saw white walls. Lord and his angels weren't visible as well. so nope, he failed again.

he looked at the front, seeing a tv then next, his feet that were wrapped in the blanket. but the other foot felt different than the other. it was heavy. he moved the blanket towards him and that's when he saw his left foot wrapped in gauze.

"what the fuck?" he cursed. then that's when he remembered everything. he met six guys and he talked to them for almost three years then left him on the ocean. then jackson, taemin and hyuk almost finished his life and left him almost unconscious. when he walked on the road, he got hit by a car.

he touched his feet but accidentally putting force, "ah fuck!" he cursed as he felt pain. he leaned his head on the pillow and looked at the light.

"why aren't getting me yet? i deserve to be in there, chilling. but i'm here with my fractured feet! what am i supposed to do now?" said jeongguk while still looking at the plain white ceiling.

"no! bring me back to jin! i need jin!" jeongguk's attention was taken away when he heard a voice. he tried to stand and take a peak, but it was too hard to do so.

"what a crazy woman," jeongguk muttered before leaning back to his bed.