LXI.

-她.

     jeongguk stared at the notebook with his eyes still pouring out tears. ara was his only way to happiness. she was not just euphoria that will temporarily make him happy.

but after knowing everything, the feeling of losing someone came into jeongguk's dictionary once again.

today was the day jeongguk will finally be out from this hospital. but he haven't had any word with ara ever since their last meeting in the rooftop. he wanted to go to her room, but it would be useless as he'll just hurt her more. he didn't want the pain to expand.

he just stared at the notebook and remembered everything. ara's smiles, laughters and lame mom jokes that jeongguk would never forget. after all, those were what kept him alive.

he knew he'll never forget those. especially because he let himself give in once again. but jeongguk just left his mindset on those remaining on his heart but as memories only.

jeongguk wiped his tears when he heard a few knocks. he grabbed his bags and headed out. he would surely miss ara.

"i want you to pay for ara's hospital bills too," muttered jeongguk to his dad. "what? that kim ara is a criminal, jeon jeongguk!" his dad answered.

jeongguk was not shocked as he already knew that ara took the blame for her and taehyung's dad. "but she just did that, it's all just her acts." answered jeongguk.

"no, jeon jeongguk. i'm not helping a criminal," mr. jeon sternly said.