LXIII.

-她.

     "you're discharged," said bora with a smile, hoping for ara to smile too. but she was just too emotionless. she haven't brushed her hair, she haven't smiled nor talked ever since jeongguk left. it was just like she gave up on the world.

bora wrapped her hands on ara and tugged her in. "it'll be okay. we never know, maybe you'll meet jeongguk somewhere, right?" bora said. but nothing was heard from ara.

after bora finished packing ara's stuff, she bid her goodbye then held the doorknob. but before she could even twist it, ara finally spoke. "leaving me without a single goodbye, why should i still hope for us to meet outside this hospital?" said ara as tears started to fall from her eyes.

but her expression was still the same, it was blank. bora twisted the doorknob and covered her mouth to hide her sobs. she was hurt for ara. instead of her house, ara would be going in the mental hospital as her doctor said so.

"but honey, i'm sure we could figure something out!" said mrs. jeon, begging her husband not to put jeongguk on this hospital. but mr. jeon shrugged, he was sure with his decision.

"can't you see? he committed suicide for the fourth time! who does that other than an insane human being?!" screamed mr. jeon.

jeongguk knew where his dad was bringing him, but decided to act dumb and know nothing. maybe this hospital is better than receiving slaps from ara.

as long as ara would be happy even if it's from another guy, jeongguk would be happy as well.

jeongguk went inside a room that had all plain white walls, a window, a bed and a bookshelf with three books. he laid on his bed and closed his eyes.

"thank you, kim ara. i love you,"

𝓯𝓲𝓷.
+ a little thankyou note for the next chapter :)