Chapter 5

Harry p.o.v

I'm the morning since we did not take a shower before bed we took our shower and got ready for the day. I still feel tired and I want to sleep. But we have classes. And Mcgonagall wants to talk to me.ron and hermione. We fo to the great hall and our friends are already there. I eat a little but of food then we go to the Headmistriss office. Draco going to his first class with pansy.
She let's us in and we sit down. "Would you like a biscuit?"
"Not thank you." We say together.
She nods and says, "I was wondering if you three would like to be the defence against the dark arts teachers."
I relize that I have not seen the teacher and I say, "I would like to."
Ron and Hermione agree that would be fun. I mean. It was easy to do the club. How hard would an actual class be?
"I'm glad you want to. You three will be teaching on Fridays so that way you can also go to classes. Instead of teaching by house you will be teaching by year. Dont worry when we were fixing up the place we made the room bigger." Mcgonagal said smiling. We nod and she says, "if you meed any help just ask."
We thank her and go to class.

At lunch I tell draco and he is happy for me. "To bad I cant teach potions." He says glaring at Slughorn.
"Slughorn his not that bad." I say grinning.
"Severus was better." He mumbles and eats.
I frown and say, "severus was good. I'm sorry..."
"Its okay harry dont worry." He says smiling.
I smile and he kisses my cheek.

Draco p.o.v

After classes we go to our common room and do our homwork. When I finish I hold harry and help him with his. When we finish we start talking about nothing I'm important.
Then I remeber theyll be teaching. "Hey harry. What are you going to teach us?" I ask.
He sits thinkfull for a moment and says, "I dont know. Itll be easy to teach the others but 7th and 8th I'm not sure."
"Potter is going to teach?" Pansy asks sitting next to us.
Harry nods and I say, "yep. My little mate is going to be a teacher." And harry blushes.
"Well at least this year we will have a competent teacher." Pansy says.
Harry goes to say somthing then decides against it. "You okay?" I ask him.
He nods and cuddls to me. Then we go to bed since igs late. We get ready and I hold him to me. And we fall asleep.