Chapter 10

Harry p.o.v

"Hello mate." Draco says smirking. Not Draco. Lain.

"Hello Lain." I say smiling.

He gets closer to me and puts a hand on my waist. "Your pretty." He says and then kisses me putting his other hand on my waist and pulling me close. 

I kiss back and put my hands on his back. He then pulls away and then he changes a little more. he grows demon horns and bat wings. "You like my little mate."

"I think you look hot.... And I'm not that short." I say and pout.

He puts a hand on my cheek. "You are so adorable." And he kisses me again.

I pull away and say, "Can I have Draco back."

He hums and says, "I like having control. I think ill stay here for now."

I mean he is my mate technically. I guess I should get used to this. "Okay Lain."

He purrs and licks my neck. "I like you. Your a good mate." He says and starts to kiss and nibble my neck. 

I moan softly and close my eyes. Then Ron walks in. Then he walks right back out saying, "No No No. No way. No thank you..." 

Me and Lain laugh a little. "Your friends are funny." 

I smile and say, "Thank you Lian."

"I guess the Author will make Ron walk in on us In this re-do fanfiction to." Lain says and laughs a little.

"What?" 

"Don't worry about it." He says then says under his breath. "That's right bitches I broke it again." 

I ignore him and says, "Okay."

His eyes change back to there silver so I guess he is back to being Draco. Draco smiles and says, "I have control again."

"Hi Draco." I say and kiss his cheek. 

Draco p.o.v

Lain keeps telling me I should have sex with harry but I don't think that's a good idea.

"Oh come on man I know we are only ten chapters in but come on." He says in my head.

I ignore him and say, "Its time for dinner lets go." I take Harrys hand.

He nods and we go to the great hall. We sit at the Gryffindor table. We eat and talk and I ignore Lain the dumbass demon. 

Then we finally go to bed and I cuddle harry as we go to sleep.