chapter 7

Harry p.o.v

When class is over we go to our common room and we did not give homework. mainly because me and Ron did not want to. Hermione did but she was over ruled. Draco was happy though that we did not give home work witch surprised me. I though he liked work. But he much rather spend time with me. 

we went to our room Draco's excuse was because alone time meant our bond will strengthen. I smile and he cuddles me running his fingers through my hair. "Harry I need you to be honest with me I know you may not want to talk about it but... how bad is your depression." Draco says softly.

I stiffen and look up at him. "What. What do you mena. Im fine." I say acting confused.

he sighes and says, "Harry please we will need to talk about it sooner or later."
I shake my head and turn away from him.
Draco sighes and pulls harry to him. "Please my love. I just want to help you."
I frown and turn to him. "I. Just. I feel like I dont deserve it."
Draco smiles and says, "you deserve everything Harry. You defeated a mad man. You saved everyone. You deserve everything for that."
"Just because I am a hero?" I ask.
"No. Because you care about everyone because people care about you. Because you are loved and amazing wnd the best person in the world." He says and kisses Harry's forehead. 

I feel my eyes feel up with tears and I cling to him crying. I have never heard anyone say such nice things about me. He holds me close and rubs my back soothingly. "I love you Draco." I mumble.

"I love you to my harry." He says and kisses my forehead. 

I pull away and wipe the tears away. "Thank you."

"For what?" He asks.

"Saying those things. Loving me. Wanting to help me. Seeing that I am not okay." I say shrugging. 

He smiles and says, "Its all true."

I smile and cuddle to him nuzzling his neck. and he holds me tight and I feel him kiss the top of my head. I pull away slowly and look up at him. "I. I think I want to talk about it now." I say softly.

He smiles and says, "If you are ready." 

I take a breath then look at the bed and say, "My. My uncle beat me. and Verbly abused me. My cusin would do the same. And sometimes dudlys gang would. gang up on me. my aunt would verbly abuse me and only hit me when I messed up on food. using pots and pans and burnt me a few times holding my arm or hand onto the stove top." 

Draco says nothing so I look up at him and see his eyes have gone black. "Were do they live?" He asks in a deathly calm tone. 

"Number four privet drive... Are. are you okay draco?" I say a little scared.

"he gets up and says, "Not Draco love." And leaves.

Lain p.o.v

I walk off the ground of Hogwarts and apparated to the address Harry gave me. Draco agrees that this is a good idea but I had to take control so he does not get in trouble for this action. I let my wings and horns appear and knock on the door. This will be fun. 

A whale of a man opens the door and looks at me. He tries to close it but I place a hand on the door and push it open. The whale stumbls back and says, "Get out you disgusting demon!" 

"Oh  shut up you whale!" I yell back and hold my hand out then trun it making his neck, well lack off, snap. He falls to the ground dead.

I walk into the kitchen to see a horse and baby whale. The horse holding a pan like its a wepon trying and failing to block the baby whale. I make the pot burn the horse and she drops it then I grab a butcher knife and cut her stomach open. Then I look at the whale and summon a few shadow dogs and make it attack him. I walk away satisfied with his screams. 

I go back to Hogwarts and give draco control.

Draco p.o.v

I run back to the common room and put my wings and horns away and see harry talking to ron and hermione. I sit next to him and he looks at me then higs me. "Were did you go?" he ask.

"Don't worry about it my love." I say and hold him. "Everything is okay." I add. 

He cuddls to me and relaxes. I smile and hold him tight and both his friends look at me a little scared. I just smile and hold my harry close. Do you think hell be mad if he new?

I reply in my head saying, "Maybe."