Chapter 8

Harry p.o.v

Me and Draco go back to our room and he hold me as we go back to bed. "So. Why are you not going to tell me were you went?" I ask.

He sighs and says, "You might get mad."

"I cant stay mad at you forever." I tell him softly.

He grins and says, "I killed them. Your aunt, uncle, and cousin. Well. Technically lain did."

I stare at him surprised. "You. Lain... WHy?"

"They hurt you. Abused you!" Draco says defensively.

"But... I know you think you've done the right thing-"

"I did. Those people hurt you harry." Draco says sounding a little upset.

I sigh and say, "Thank you draco."

Draco hugs and kisses me softly. "I love you harry."

"I love you to draco." I say quitly and smile up at him.

He smiles and kisses me again. "Lets go to sleep love."

I nod and we get ready and go to bed. I fall asleep cuddled up to draco.

Draco p.o.v

In the morning Harry seems a bit happier. I guess he is fine with the entire I killed his family thing. Oh well they had it coming. We get ready for the day and go get breakfast with Hermione and Ron. Today is Saturday I wonder what we are doing. "Harry would you like to go to Hodsmead?" I ask him. 

He nods and eats. Okay maybe he has not forgiven me as much as I thought he has.

This is your fault. Lain says.

"Oh shut it." I say in my head. fuck you lain.