A House Not a Home!

Miruku could be seen headed out the school gate after the bell for closing rang. A blonde sunshine can be seen running after her, yelling on top of his voice

"Hey Miruku, wait up." But the black haired girl kept on working, not even glancing back. But the blonde persisted, and kept yelling trying to draw his friends' attention. He ended up drawing more than a few instead. The black hair finally sighed, knowing he won't give up and turned

 The black hair finally sighed, knowing he won't give up and turned

"What is it?" Miruku asked as the blonde caught up to her.

"I'll walk you home." He offered moving even closer to his friend.

"Go home Naruto." Miruku said rejecting the offer and turning to go.

"I'm coming with you." The stubborn blonde was not swayed. Miruku glanced sideways at her friend as they walked and smiled.

Miruku's pov:

"Go home Naruto." I said to the blonde as I turned to go.

"I'm coming with you." The stubborn was not swayed. I glanced sideways at him as we walked and smiled.

"So, we didn't see you after lunch, what happened?" He tried to probe as I feared he would.

"Nothing!" I simply said.

"So it didn't have anything to do with what happened at lunch?" He asked glancing at me worriedly

"No!" I answered in monotone again and he gave me a suspicious look.

"Ok!" He conceded and flashed me that smile again. Please Naruto, stop doing that.

We made small talk as made our way towards my house. Being with Naruto was really fun but I can't let myself get too attached to him. The results I know will be catastrophic. I wouldn't want to hurt this bowl of sunshine. But I find it to be amazing, how he can make me smile even when I don't feel like it. For once, I don't have to be destructive to have some fun. But it's only a matter of time before I ruin this too. As the thought flashes in my mind, I quickly look away trying to block it out.

"Wow! That is HUuu...ge!" Naruto suddenly exclaimed beside me and I turned to look at what has cute the kitty's attention.

It turns out; he was staring at a magnificent mansion, my house. I frowned but turned to see that the blonde was still in awe.

 I frowned but turned to see that the blonde was still in awe