Back!

Miruku's pov:

Well today has been a fun day! I kiss that bastard or rather that bastard kisses me in front of kitty and this idiot winds up home all of a sudden. Things are certainly going to heat up in that haunted house of a home. Terrific! Suddenly, I have the urge to blow something up, but what?

Hmm!! This car would be nice. But then, I'm sitting in it.

"So...the idiot starts. Oh no! Interrogation time. How exciting! Nah!

"What?" I reply with a bitter taste in my mouth.

"So, which of them do you like?" This subject again? Is he not going to drop the matter?

"What are you mumbling about?" I answered sparing a glance at my stupid brother.

"Oh come on sis, I know you too well. I've seen you hang with guys and boy it ain't pleasant. But those two, those two are different. You like something about them, I can see it." J said looking all mature but I could see he was trying to hide the smirk threatening to appear on his face.

"You think you know me so well don't you little bro?" I ask him with a sneakiest smile on my face.

"Ha ha! More than you know." He said smiling brightly. I've missed you J. Sorry, I act like an ass all the time.

"Mind your business, pipsqueak!" I answer in monotone.

"So, which one is it? The Raven or the sunshine?" he persisted and I sighed. Sometimes, I hate that he's just like me.

"Naruto." I simply answer
"Really? I figured as much. He's giddy and fiery. I would like him too." He said with that his goofy smile. And I tried to hide the blush threatening to appear on my face.

"But what about the Raven head? I figured you had some chemistry with the duck butt." I really hate it when this idiot starts his prying.

"There is absolutely no such thing as chemistry between me and that jerk." I said in monotone.

"Riiight! That's not the impression I got. I think maybe you like him but you're just lying to yourself as always."

"I do not like him." I simply said.

"Why?" He asked. Why? Why? Did I know why? Sure the bastard reminds me of someone I had sworn to hate but am I really denying that there may be something between us? I did kiss him twice. But that was not chemistry, that was...it was... it was just... just lust..., living in the moment, nothing more. I certainly do not like that bastard.

"Hey Sis, sis, sis! Wakey wakey!" I snap out of momentary lapse from reality with a wave of hand from my brother trying to get my attention.

"Huh! Oh sorry!" I apologized. I'm really stupid! Why did I have to space out when he was trying to prove a point? Now this will make him suspicious.

"Wow! You must have zoned out there. What were you thinking about so intensely?" He enquired as I knew he would.

"Nothing!" And he gave me a look.

"Aww! Big sis has gotten involved in a love triangle." He suddenly exclaimed, the expression on his face taking a look I can't quite read. I hissed, sending him a death glare which made him chuckle, his eyes still on the road.

When my eyes turned towards the road again, I saw that we were finally at the house. I sighed; this was going to be interesting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J parks the car and I got down. Still nervous to face that woman alone, I hesitated to enter the house alone, especially after what happened yesterday.

Flashback

Naruto dragged Kiba and Shikamaru along to my house, telling them what a palace is was and how they would love it so much. Naturally, Kiba was psyched, after all, what excited Naruto excited him while Shikamaru on the other hand, kept complaining for being dragged all the way and kept telling muttering how everything was such a drag. Typical Shika!

When we approached my house, the others couldn't help but stare in awe at the beauty, even Naruto who had already seen it once. I sighed; yeah they must think I'm one lucky rich girl.

"We're going in right?" Kiba asked as I feared he would.

"I don't think it will be okay for Miruku to bring home a bunch of guys." Naruto said clearly seeing my unease. I really appreciate you looking out for me Kitty but please stop.

"What do you mean by a bunch of guys? We're her friends." Kiba retorted.

"Yeah! But her family probably doesn't know that." Naruto answered

"You don't mean to tell me that we came all this way for nothing. How troublesome!" Lazy Shikamaru started his complaints again. I drew out a breath and decided to just invite them in. I don't think things would go too badly. I mean she has already meet Naruto and would certainly be glad that I was making real and sincere friends not just for nasty purposes, right?

"Don't worry guys, we're going in. What kind of friend would I be if I won't even give you a tour of my place?"

"But Miruku, you..."

"It's alright Kitty! I want to do this." I interrupted him as they others watched us curiously.

"Well then, don't hold up, let's go." I quickly said in an excited mood and hurried off with the others closely at my tail. Yeah! Of course she'll love them, I hope!

Long story short, we entered the house and the woman welcomed them with open arms, surprisedly. She even ordered me nicely to give them a tour of the grand estate and afterwards treated them to huge meal, actually more like a banquet. I don't know what's going on but this will do for now. We finally bid the boys goodbye but as they walked away Naruto turned and gave me a knowing look, pity. I don't need to be pitied Kitty, I really don't.

I walked back into the house knowing what was ahead. As soon as I closed the doors, I felt those piercing eyes on my back.

"So you finally did it." The voice came and I turned to face her.

"What mother?" I asked meekly.

"Don't you dare call me that, you whore! I am not your bloody whore of a mother. You are just like her, luring those poor boys so you can use them for who know what." I could hear the bitter taste of her words just like always.

"They just my friends mother, don't make it sound as if I'm some maniac from the movies." I said to her with a blank look on my face.

"Ha! Just friends huh? Like your mother was to another woman's husband." She really was pushing it this time.

"Don't talk about her that way, she's dead." I said as calmly as possibly. It won't help if I got mad and smashed her head into a wall like last time.

"I wished it was you who died you wench! I wish it was you!" she adopted that her cold demure again and I sighed. Sometimes, I wished it was me too.

"I'm tired, I'm going upstairs. Don't call me out for dinner." I walked away from her, trying hard to feel something. Some anger, sadness, something, anything!

I guess those feelings died a long time ago. I really need to go out more; things are getting kind of stuffy again. I really wished I had joined them that long ago. Would everything have been alright if I had died with them? Mom, dad, would it?

A/N: A big thank you to all those who had find time to read this crappy story, it means a lot. this story is ranking #74 in car crash. Although, i'm not sure my writing is good enough for such a ranking. Once again thanks for reading and please comment your thoughts.