How it happened.

Sasuke's pov:

This dobe can be so annoying at times, in fact all the freaking time. So I kissed Miruku, twice, so what? It's not like I've not kissed any girls before. (Cough) Ok, maybe I haven't but he doesn't know that.

I wish he could hush it though, so I can figure out what's wrong with Miruku. I really shouldn't be bothering myself with other people's problem; I have enough of my own. I still don't get why Dad would want me transferring to business school. KONOHA HIGH is one of the best schools around. He keeps muttering about how I have been neglecting my studies and hanging with losers, just because my last test score result was a 'B'. It was only in a single subject for god sake but it was just enough reason to make dad flip his top.

Ugh! Guess precious Itachi was not enough for him, he wants to destroy me life too.

"Are you even listening to me Teme? Oi! Sasuke...yoo-hoo!"

"Get your hand away from my face dobe." I say sharply, once I snap out of my momentary lapse from reality. The idiot crossed his arms and pouted. What a loser!

"Well I wouldn't do that if you would just pay attention for a second." He said to me.

"Hn! What is it?" I asked keeping my face as blank as possible. I'm guessing he's about to tell me one of his many stupid thoughts.

"I think you should ask her out." He said suddenly and my head inched back a little, confused.

"Ask who out?" I asked dumbly, pretending not to have the slightest idea of what he was mumbling about but immediately regretted it. Cause him being Naruto Uzumaki, went along to do this

"Well Miruku of course, who else?" He yelled out like the idiot he was and attracted all the pairs of eyes in our class towards us. Well all except one!

Why should I ask her out? I wanted to ask but on second thoughts, I had a feeling this dobe would do or say something more embarrassing and I don't think I would like that, so I just hned.

"Well when are you going to?" This dobe was quite persistent; I don't think ignoring him was going to help matters. I sighed and thought of what to say to make him shut his crap.

"Hey teme, are you even listening to me?" Ugh! Of all the... can't he shut it for a sec so I can think.

"I'll think about it." I finally answer to make him shut up for a moment.

"Really? That's great! I'll go tell Miruku." Wait, what! What did he say? This idiot is trying to kill me.

"No! Hold on idiot. Not just yet. I'll tell her myself." When did I agree to this again? This knucklehead always ends up making me act irrationally.

"Oh ok!" He sat down with a glance towards Miruku. What does that look in his eyes mean? What is it about this girl that makes me ask questions? I shouldn't care. Big deal she puts up a tough front just like Naruto used to. Everybody got a story, what's so special about hers? I shouldn't care. Sasuke, you're an Uchiha, you shouldn't care. You shouldn't!

"Hey kitty, you want to help me out with something at lunch break?" I looked sideways to stare at Miruku ask the dobe. He glanced at me and I tsked and looked away. What an idiot! It's not like we're dating or something, what does he need permission from me for?

"Yeah sure!" the idiot answered her and I could see she was ever so delighted. Tsk! Whatever! I don't give a damn!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------