Kiss/Kiss?

Sasuke's pov:

That girl is crazy! Forget what I said about helping her, she's absolutely insane! I know I said she was better than those crazy fan girls, but the truth is she's crazier than them.

What happened? Oh! You want to know what happened. She KISSED me is what happened, right in front of the whole class. I should have just avoided her like a plague. Shikamaru is right, girls are too troublesome! Ugh! I'm so mad right now.

What? Was she not a good kisser? She was. But that is not the point!

Did I like it? No! No! Of course not. [Cough]

I just told you, I did not like it one bit. Whatever! Believe what you like.

First, that damn Uzumaki kissed me, now this.

Flashback:

Earlier today,

Naruto and I are standing in the hallway waiting for this Miruku girl. I've still not talked to her since she enrolled here. I guess I should just content myself with observing her from a distance. When the time is right, I'll make my move.

I don't like standing here with every passing flea and pest trying to flirt with me. I would ditch the dobe and go right ahead into the class, but with would be like entering a zoo without a guide. I go in there alone and those craze fan girls will gobble me up alive.

But why would the dobe want to wait for that girl all of a sudden, when did they become besties? Anyway not my business!

"Hey dobe, how much longer is this going to take?" I asked the idiot.

"Just a little longer teme. She'll be here soon." Naruto answered not even glancing at me.

"Why are we even waiting for her?" I asked again studying the dobe. I knew something was wrong but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"She's our friend." He answered. When did Naruto start speaking in monotone?

"That doesn't answer the question. What the hell is going on?" I demanded and Naruto just turned to me with a look I haven't seen from Naruto in a long time.

 What the hell is going on?" I demanded and Naruto just turned to me with a look I haven't seen from Naruto in a long time

What the hell is going on with the dobe? That Miruku must have something to do with it. I didn't get to dwell on my thoughts for long as suddenly down the hall we heard a voice I know too well

"Hey Naruto!" Naruto and I turned and saw her, that Miruku, beaming at us. More like beaming at Naruto. Tch! Whatever!

 Tch! Whatever!