Just that Girl.

Sasuke's pov:

I can't believe that just happened. Both I and Miruku broke the stupid kiss as Kakashi walked in on us. I kept a straight face but I caught the girl smirking as if she had the whole thing planned.

"Well now, I didn't know you guys were a thing, Sasuke." Kakashi said to us and I could almost see the stupid smirk through that hideous mask of his.

"We're not." I simply answer the perverted idiot as I put on my emo attitude.

"Hn! Well we could be if Raven boy over here wasn't so jerkish. I mean he is a good kisser and all." Miruku said licking her lips. I can't believe she just said that as I instantly send a glare her way and she shrugs her shoulder.

"Is that so Miruku?" The stupid pervert asked with an amused voice. Shouldn't the idiot be teaching or something?

"Well then Sasuke did you like the kiss. It seemed like you were enjoying it." I frown at this statement. What does he mean by enjoyed it? I wanted to push her away before he walked into the class. [Cough] {Really Sasuke, excuses? That doesn't sound like you}

"I didn't." I say forcing monotone into my voice and Miruku corked her head to the side. She seemed amused. What's the matter with this girl? She's just crazy!

"There it is again Sasuke, lying. You didn't like it? That not the impression I got. But if you're so sure you didn't like it one bit, you might as well wipe your lips, you wouldn't want my taste lingering on your lips. Maybe the Pinkette will taste better." Miruku said with a blank look indicating the banshee. Why was this happening? Kakashi stop your perverted thoughts and act like a teacher.

I didn't get the chance to reply before the black haired girl continued, this time turning to the banshee

"You're right Pinkette, he is a great kisser." She said walking off to her seat and sitting down.

I stood for a few seconds before Kakashi indicated that I could have a seat. As I sat down with my thoughts, the dobe and Kiba blasted me with questions of whether I liked it or not, which I ignored and set myself to thinking. I must to talk to this Miruku today; she can't go around like that embarrassing an Uchiha. And she most certainly can't go around kissing guys at will. That wouldn't bother me at all except it does and I need to talk to her about it.

Shikamaru's pov:

This is too troublesome. Weird things have been happening in this class since Miruku got here. But I'll have to admit, it has been fun.

Can't believe she kissed Sasuke in front of the whole class. And I can't believe Kakashi let it be. That pervert! He must have thought it was a scene from one of his make out paradise. Some teacher he is!

And speaking of which, Sasuke is behaving quite interesting these days. Kiba and Naruto kept pestering him about the kiss and he kept scowling as if to say he was mad. Well he is not fooling anyone. If he didn't like it then why did he kiss her back? He must like Miruku. No matter how I see it, this girl keeps getting more interesting to be with. Not to mention she's really hot too, I would love to ask her out but by the looks of things, that would be too troublesome.

Miruku's pov:

Ugh! Why did I have to go and kiss him? Now he will think I'm into him, yeah fat chance that happening. I didn't even think about Naruto. I just let the stupid rush of adrenaline kick in. Or maybe it had a little something to do with the drugs I took. Oh come on! It's not anything nasty, just a little bit of the hard stuff, a few glasses and tobacco to keep the blood pumping. Lots of teens do it too. [P/s note I'm not encouraging use of hard drugs and alcohol, they're not solutions to any problems. If anything, they make it worse] Ugh! I feel so stupid. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Why do I take drugs? None of your business laddie!

One would think, I would at least use the cloudy opportunity to make a move on Blondie. Instead, I waste it on that stupid, irritating arrogant bastard, now I think I'll never hear the end of it. Anyway, what do I care! I'm nothing but a slut, right?

Flashback

"Don't cause any more trouble for this family, slut!"

"Excuse me sir, I want to use the restroom." I can't take it anymore. I need a place to think.

"Miruku, class just started, can't you hold it?" The teacher was obviously irritated by something which does not concern me

"But I really really have to go. Can't hold it!" I say already at the door and the teacher sighs and finally grants me permission.

As Miruku leaves the class, a few pairs of eyes who have watching her closely look worried.

Knowing Miruku, that was not a call of nature but that would have to wait after class, not like any of them was paying attention anyway. Where's the bell when you need it?

A little while later, the bell for closing has gone but Miruku has still not returned to class. Did the whirlpool swallow her up? A certain blonde was having thoughts like that.

Naruto's pov:

Its been 3 hrs since Miruku left the class. There's something going on, I can feel it. Is it the kiss? No it couldn't be, Miruku is much too...what's the word again...ehm you know what I mean. I walk around the school searching for her. I then remember, she loves to visit the library and to the library I went.

I walk into the library, I really hate this place but I have to find Miruku. As the thought crosses my mind, I finally sight her standing at a window with the look I know too well, ReJECTioN!

 As the thought crosses my mind, I finally sight her standing at a window with the look I know too well, ReJECTioN!

I put on my best smile and proceed towards her

"Hey Miruku, what are you doing here? Thought you took a bathroom break?" I ask her as cheerful as I'll ever be. As I get closer, I see her wipe of a tear. Was she crying?

"Are you crying?" I ask with a look of worry on my face and she immediately shakes her head and puts on a faint smile

"No I wasn't, there was just something in my eyes."

"You know, nobody believes that when they say it in the movies, right?" I comment and a real smile appears on her face

"Shut up, Naruto." I return the smile as I think of something to try to get her to feel better and suddenly, a light bulb appears

"Hey do you want to eat some ramen?" I ask her

"I don't really think I have the appetite, kitty. Why don't you go on ahead without me?"

"Oh come on Miruku, trust me it well be great." I persist trying to drag her along.

"Naruto, I appreciate what you're trying to do, but don't." She said suddenly with a blank look on her face and I stop moving and let go of her hand

"I was just trying to help. I didn't mean..." I mutter out as her face suddenly flashes a look of anger

"Kitty, you're cute and all that but, I really hate when someone tries to nose about my business. Don't try to understand me Naruto, just don't!" She says with a cold tone and an equal matching face and walks out before I can say another word.

"Well, that didn't go as planned, did it?"

A/N: I think it's going pretty well, what do think? Please comment and vote. I'm open to any suggestions to make the story better.