Chapter Five Meet The Cast

Nadia's POV

When we arrived at the Richard Rodgers Theatre, I was extremely nervous. I'd been here before, but I was going to meet the entire cast of Hamilton. One of my favorite musicals ever!

"Lin, I'm nervous." I admitted shamefully.

"Don't be nervous. They're all going to love you!" Lin reassured me. I stared out the window, as the car came to a stop.

I walked in, behind Lin. I can feel the glares of the people around me, including the security guards. They were probably wondering why Lin-manuel Miranda had brought a young girl to the theater.

When I arrived backstage, I heard a loud squeal.

"GUYS! THE CHILD IS HERE!" I heard Thayne yell.

"Thayne, go get everyone." Lin commanded and Thayne scurried away.

Everybody started to crowd around me and started talking.

"She's adorable."

"Why does Lin get her? She's so cute!"

"Does she like musicals?"

"What's her name?"

"Can we trademark her?"

"I seriously need to get a tiny child."

"She's not tiny, isn't she like 15?"

I heard everyone talking about me as I shyly blushed and hid my head in my shirt.

"How about you introduce yourself to everybody." Lin suggested.

"Okay um I'm Nadia. I like reading, musicals and cute animals? Yeah. It I'm pretty basic." I muttered.

"No, your pretty adorable." I heard someone respond.

"Okay people, introduce yourselves." Lin said.

"I'm Renee, I'm Pippa, I'm Jasmine, I'm Anthony, I'm Saveed, I'm Thayne, I'm Andrew, I'm Leslie, I'm Betsy, I'm Oak, I'm Jonathan..." ( etc entire ham cast )

"Okay let's take you to your room." Lin smiled. He lead me of a few staircases to the catwalks above the stage. It was basically a floor above the stage lights and there were holes where you could look down and see the stage. Up here, there was a bed a table, a desk, a dresser, mini fridge and load of other necessities. My "room" was basically a Hamilton catalog. Hamilton pillows, Hamilton blankets, Hamilton posters, Hamilton mugse etc. Everything from any merch store, was here. There were also a ton of sweatshirts and tee shirts.

"Do you like it?" Lin asked.

"I love it!" I squealed, running around my new room.

Okay this is super short, half the size of what I normally write, but I'm pretty busy. I need to add more fluff to these! Next one will (hopefully) be good!