Chapter 19: America

Overview:
The next few days were spent exploring Brisbane with the boys and chilling out with my family. We are now saying goodbye to my mum and sister so we can get to our last stop of the tour which is Asia. There were quite a few tears shared between my mum, sister and I. After we had left my mums place we made our way to the airport. Once we checked in and went through security we only had to wait for a few minutes till our gate opened. Once it did we made our way through and got onto the plane. We got to our first stop which was Japan. From Japan we went to South Korea, then China, then to Indonesia. Asia was totally amazing. Anyways the boys and I are now back on the plane to America where we are going to spend a month or so there.

Present:

Maria's POV
The boys and I just landed in Los Angeles and we caught an Uber to the boys house that they had here. Once we had arrived we all unpacked and chilled out for the rest of the day since we were really tired.

Next morning:
It was around 10 am the next morning when the boys decided to come dogpile on me once again.

"This is never going to stop is it?" I asked.
"No princesa." Christopher said. They all got off me and sat at the end of my bed.
"So, what's today's plan?" Joel asked?
"I am going to catch up with my YouTube friend Jess Conte and her husband Gabe." I said.
"Ooo can i come, please." Christopher asked.
"Sure you can. What are you guys up to?" I asked.
"I think we are just going to explore LA for the day." Richard said.
"Sounds good. Anyways I'm going to go get ready. Christopher be ready in an hour." I said.
"Sí princesa." Christopher said. I got out of bed and grabbed my clothes for today. I picked out a black denim skirt with a ripped Nirvana shirt. I walked into the bathroom, had and shower and got changed into my outfit. I did my usual hair and makeup and walked out. I put my doc martens on, my SnapBack and sunglasses. I also grabbed my backpack and phone. I looked at the time and saw that Christopher and I had to leave in five minutes. I walked down and saw the boys on the couch.

"Ready to go babé?" I asked.
"Sí princesa." Christopher said and stood up.
"See you later boys and don't burn the house down." I said.
"You don't trust us in the kitchen do you?" Joel said.
"I was talking about you Joel. I trust the other boys but you Mr Potato, I do not trust in the kitchen especially with cooking. Who knows what you put in the food." I said. The boys just laughed.
"Your mean Maria." Joel said.
"Aw sorry Joel." I said and walked over to him. I gave him a hug and let go.
"Ok boy, let's get this show on the road." I said and grabbed his hand.
"Te amo boys." I said.
"Te amo Maria." The boys shouted back and Christopher and I walked to the rental car. I got into the driver seat and started the car. We started driving towards the Conte household. After a half an hour we finally made it to their household. We got out of the car and made our way to the front door. I knocked on their door and we waited. The door unlocked and opened to reveal jess and gabe with their vlogging camera .
"Maria. I've missed you." Jess said and gave me a hug.
"Missed you to Jess. How have you been Gabe." I asked and gave him a hug.
"I've been great." Gabe said.
"Well guys this is my boyfriend Christopher from CNCO." I said.
"Hello Christopher, so nice to meet you." Jess said and gave him a quick friendly hug whilst Gabe gave him a handshake.
"Nice to meet you too. If you don't mind me asking how did you guys meet?" Christopher said.
"Jess and I went to school together back in Brisbane. Then I met Gabe when he came to Brisbane for the first time." I said.
"Ahh bien." Christopher said.
"Anyways, come in." Jess said. We walked in and saw Milo running towards me.
"Buenos días milo. He's grown up so much" I said whilst patting him.
"He really has. And I keep forgetting you speak Spanish." Gabe said.
"It's understandable since we haven't seen each other in months." I said.
"True." Gabe said.
"Hey babe, is it ok if I go talk to Jess alone whilst you and Gabe can get to know each other." I said.
"Sure bebé. If he doesn't mind." Christopher said.
"I don't mind at all." Gabe replied.
"Coolio. Come on Jess, I've got so much to tell you." I said. I grabbed her hand and we walked into a different room. Jess shut the door and we sat down on her bed.
"So, how has tour been? Tell me everything." Jess said.
"Ok well, at the start we were in New York playing at MSG and I didn't know who my supporting acts were and turns out it was CNCO. Anyways the boys and I clicked very quickly. Christopher and I would perform Havana together since I did a remix song we decided to dance to Havana together. Anyways skip a few months and on his birthday which is November 23rd the boys and I flew out his mum for a surprise then the next day he asked me to be his girlfriend. It was really cute how he did it. We had a picnic at the park with fairy lights and everything. We then celebrated mine and Zabdiel birthday in Argentina. On my birthday Little Mix, Fifth Harmony, my mum and sister came out to celebrate it with me. One of the gifts was that I was going to go live with Jade in England so that's where I live now. Then CNCO came and spent New Years with Little Mix and i which was great. Then we came back on tour and now since tour just finished we are here in the states for a month or so." I said.
"Wow. You had an eventful few months. Gabe and I had our wedding anniversary in December which was very nice and we also went on tour which was so much fun." Jess said.
"Aw how love and I'm glad that you two had fun. I wonder if the boys are getting along?" I said with a chuckle.
"Let's go check on them." Jess said. We both got up from the bed and walked to the lounge room to see them playing Mario Kart.
"Looks like they are having fun." I said.
"Agreed." She said with a chuckle which caught the boys attention.
"Come on boys, let's go to Starbucks." I said.
"Ok, let me go get my wallet." Gabe said. Whilst Gabe went to go get his wallet, Jess and I decided to take a selfie. We walked over to her mirror and took a selfie. I decided to post it on Instagram.

Back with my Brisbane bestie ❤️ @jessconte

After I had hit post Gabe came back.

"Let's go to Starbucks. I really need a coffee." Gabe said.
"Hold on, before we go I'm gonna take a photo of Christopher and Maria." Jess said. I gave Jess my phone and Gabe my polaroid camera. Christopher and I posed for a photo and we both hear the camera's click. They both gave my devices back and we walked out of their house. We all got into my car and I started to drive to Starbucks. Whilst driving Jess and Gabe vlogged whilst Christopher held my left hand in his. I heard a click of a camera.

"Aw. You and Christopher are so cute together." Jess said.
"Aw thank you Jess. And please send that photo to me." I said.
"Will do." Jess said. We finally arrived at Starbucks and we all got out of the car. We walked inside and ordered our drinks. After we had gotten our drinks we sat down at a booth inside the cafe. At our time at Starbucks we talked and Christopher got to know Jess and Gabe more. We took some photos for our Instagrams. After we had finished we decided to go and drive around the area. So we all got back into the car and we drove around and doing some sightseeing. After and hour or so we decided to drop them off at home. So we went back to their place. We said our goodbyes and decided that the boys, Jess, Gabe and I should go to Disneyland tomorrow. After our goodbyes both Christopher and I left the Conte house.

"So, what did you think of them?" I asked Christopher.
"They were really nice and funny. Especially Gabe." Christopher said with a chuckle.
"Gabe is a special one." I said.
"Should we have a movie night in?" Christopher asked.
"We should. Should we go to the pizza shop and order pizzas?" I asked.
"Sí princesa." Christopher said and grabbed my hand. I started to make my way to the pizza shop that was close by to the boys house. We ordered pizza for the boys, Christopher and I. We waited for a bit and finally we got them. I payed for the pizzas and we started to drive back home. Once we arrived we got out of the car and walked inside.
"Boys. We have dinner." I shouted. I heard feet hammering down the stairs.
"Pizza!" They all said and started to take what they wanted. For the rest of the night we chilled out and did stuff that the six of us usually do. Before we went to bed I told them that we were going to Disneyland with my friends Jess and Gabe. They all agreed and we said our good nights. Christopher decided to sleep with me tonight so we both walked to my room. I got ready for bed whilst he laid on the bed. After I got changed into my pjs I put my clothes away and walked to the bed. I laid down and cuddled up to Christopher.

"Buenas noches (good night) princesa. Te amo." Christopher said.
"Buenas noches bebé. Te amo too." I said and pecked his lips. We both smiled and closed our eyes.