Chapter 59: Walk of Fame

Maria's POV:
Today is the day where CNCO and I are going to Hollywood to attend the Walk of Fame for Simon Cowell. Alexa came over and did my normal every day hair and make up. After she had finished doing my hair and makeup, I said thank you and walked towards my wardrobe. I pulled out a black dress tight skirt, white dress shirt and my black heels. I placed my fedora onto my head and grabbed my clutch. I took a photo with Alexa and posted it to Instagram.

Excited to be attending the Simon Cowell event today. Congratulations @simomcowell 😊

I hit post and walked downstairs. I walked into the lounge room and saw the boys and Val dressed up.

"Whats up amigos." I said with a smile. All eyes turned to me and went wide.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"Sis. When did you start wearing dresses up clothing like skirt and shirt. You look fricken stunning." Val said.

"Aw thank you Val. You look stunning in your dress." I replied and gave her a hug.

"Gracias Ria." Val said and pulled away. I turned towards the boys and asked.

"You guys ready to go?" I asked.

"Sí Ria." The guys cheered. Christopher wrapped his arm around my neck and bent down to kiss me.

"You look hot babe." Christopher said.

"Says you baby." I replied and smirked. I took his arm from my neck and walked off making sure I swayed my hips. I could feel Christopher staring at my ass. I turned around and saw that he didn't move.

"You coming babe?" I asked innocently.

"Y...y...yea. Com.....coming babe." Christopher stuttered and followed behind me. We all piled into the car and made our way to the event. After an hour of being in the car we finally made it to our destination. We all piled out and made our way to the entrance of the event. We told the guards who we are and showed our ID and they let us in. Our escort took us to our seats and we sat down. We started talking amongst ourselves until I heard my name been called out. I turned around and saw Ally.

"Ally! Omg hi." I said excitedly. I walked over to her and gave her a hug.

"I haven't seen you in ages Ria. How have you been?" Ally asked.

"I've been very good. What about you?" I asked with a smile.

"I have been amazing. Just making some music and spending time with family." Ally said.

"Aw how lovely. Anyways there is something I wanted to ask you if your up for it?" I asked.

"Yea ask away." Ally said excitedly.

"I was wondering if you would like to be on a song with me?" I asked with a smile.

"Are you serious?" Ally asked excitedly.

"100%. They song is a slow one and as I was writing it I knew you were special for this part." I said to her.

"Omg yes I'll be honored to feature on the song." Ally said smiling.

"Cool I'll send you details later." I said to her.

"Thank you so much girl. Hey, want to take a photo?" Ally asked.

"Omg yes!" I said excitedly. Ally pulled her phone out and we started taking selfies. Soon I felt arms wrap around me. I turned my head and saw Christopher. I smiled and unwrapped his arms from around me and we all got into a line. I had Christopher on my left and Ally on my right. Renato took photos of us together and gave Ally's phone back to her. I hugged Ally goodbye and we sat in our seats ready for the speech about Simon Cowell.