Chapter 55: House Hunting

Maria's POV:
I woke up to little snores coming from behind me. I turned my face and saw Christopher snoring away. I smiled at how cute he was. I rolled over to grab my phone and I looked at the time. It was 10 am. I put my phone down and curled back up into a ball. I felt Christopher pull me closer towards his warm body. A few seconds later I felt kisses placed on the back of my neck and down my shoulder blade. I opened my eyes and rolled over to be met with the beautiful brown eyes that I have loved for years. We both smiled and I placed my lips on his. He pulled my body close to his like he is afraid that I was going to leave in seconds. We finally pulled away from our kiss and looked at each other.

"Can we stay in bed all day?" Christopher asked.

"I wish we could babe but I have to go look at a few houses today." I replied as I was stroking his cheek.

"Can i come with you?" Christopher asked in his thick Spanish accent.

"If you want to babe." I said softly. I pecked his lips and got out of bed. I walked into the wardrobe and picked out a black t-shirt dress and my docs. I put on my outfit and put on a little bit of makeup and tied my hair in a bun. I wrapped my red bandana around my head and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Christopher was dressed. I put on my sunglasses and grabbed my backpack. Christopher and I walked downstairs to see the boys in the kitchen along with Valentine.

"Hola chico and chica." I said to my friends.

"Hola Maria and Christopher." Everyone replied.

"Valentine, are you ready to go?" I asked my sister.

"Sure am. I just need to grab my backpack and I'm good to go." Valentine said and raced off to her bedroom.

"What are you three doing today?" Joel asked.

"I am going to look for a new house for my sister and I can live in." I said with a smile.

"Awww. You are leaving us." Joel complained.

"You can come over whenever you want to. It's opened to you guys." I said with a smile.

"Ready." Valentine said.

"Coolio. Let's get going." I said and grabbed Christopher's hand. Val kissed Erick goodbye and the three of us walked out the door. We got into Christopher's Mercedes and started driving off to the first house which was twenty minutes away. I looked over to Christopher and smiled. He had one hand on the wheel and one hand in my thigh. He looked like a god with the sun shining on his perfect Ecuadorian face.

"What are you smiling at?" Christopher asked in his thick accent. I looked behind me to see my sister with her headphones in.

"Just admiring how handsome you are." I replied with a smile. His lips turned upwards into a smile.

"You're the beautiful one babe." Christopher replied and squeezed my thigh.

"I love you." I said softly.

"I love you too." He replied and leaned over to me and pecked my lips.

After ten minutes we had finally arrived at the first house. All three of us piled out of the car and walked inside. The lady was waiting for us in the house.

"Hello, you must be Maria Hansen. Nice to meet you, I'm Kelly." The sweet lady said.

"Hi Kelly, nice to meet you. This is my boyfriend Christopher and my sister Valentine." I said.

"Nice to meet you both. Now this house has three stories. There are five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The bottom level of this house is a huge part that hasn't been used for anything so you can turn it into a recording studio or gaming area. The middle level has the kitchen, laundry, lounge and dining area. Outside has a pool. And upstairs is all the bedrooms. The first bathroom is on the same level as the kitchen, one bathroom is downstairs and two is up stairs. One in the master bedroom and one bathroom in the middle of the other bedrooms. Here is a brochure of the house. You can go see a look and call out if there is anything you need." Kelly said.

"Thank you so much. We will see you soon." I replied and the three of us started to walk around the whole house. I was amazed at how big this house was. As we walked out to the pool area, the view was beautiful. It looked out to the city of LA.

After looking at the three houses

The three of us finally looked at all three houses and we were standing in front of Kelly.

"So, any of them stand out?" Kelly asked sweetly.

"Mostly number 1. Number two didn't do it for me but I also like number three. Is it ok if we could look at number one and three another day so I know what how I'm feeling of the house?" I asked.

"Yea that is completely fine. If you want to meet up in two days we can look at the two houses again if you want to?" Kelly asked.

"That will be great, thank you so much." I said.

"No problem anytime. Anyways I've got to go to another appointment, it was nice meeting you and I'll text you what time I am free in two days." Kelly said.

"Thank will be great. Thank you and see you soon." I replied with a smile.

"See you soon." Kelly replied with a smile and we went our ways. The three of us got into the car and we decided to go and get some food. After ten minutes we stopped at a restaurant. We all piled out and walked in. The waiter took us to our table and we sat down to look at the menus. After ten minutes of looking on the menu we ordered our food and drinks and started talking about the houses.

"What do you think of the houses Valentine?" I asked.

"I'm my opinion I'm sort of leaning towards number three. Just because it's closer to everything and the interior and exterior design is really beautiful. The street that it's on is really nice and we are also ten minutes away from the boys." Valentine said.

"Yea I guess your right. I'm still going to look at them again in two days time just to make sure." I said.

"I think that's a good idea princesa. I'm also leaning towards number three as well." Christopher replied.

"I don't know. I'll see what two days time brings." I said with a smile and sipped on my drink. Finally our food arrived and we started to eat. Barley any talk was between us whilst eating. After eating we payed the bill and piled back in Christopher's car and head off back home. After twenty minutes of driving we finally arrived home. We all piled out of the car and walked into the house.

"How did it go?" Richard asked. All the boys heads turned towards us. The three of us walked towards the couch and sat down. Valentine sat on Erick's lap and Christopher and I sat on the L part of the lounge.

"Good. I have narrowed the houses down to two. But I'm going back to view them again in two days then I'll make the decision on that day." I replied as I leaned back into Christopher's chest.

"You will find one Ria. We know you will." Zabdiel said.

"Gracias Zabdi. Anyways I'm gonna go and take a nap. I'll see you guys in three hours." I replied and got off the couch. I grabbed my bag and walked upstairs into Christopher and I room. I closed the door, took my shoes off and put my phone down. I threw my body onto the bed and curled up into a ball whilst closing my eyes.

Valentine's POV:
"Is Ria okay?" Joel asked.

"Sort of. The stress of our mothers death, plus work and getting ready for the VMA's is taking a huge toll on her. She may look strong but her body is a little weak." I replied to Joel.

"Do you think that we should go on a holiday and relax for two weeks?" Christopher asked.

"I reckon that's a good idea. She can relax and not even worry about work or anything work related." I replied.

"Well. Where should we go? Valentine, do you have any ideas?" Richard asked.

"Maria would love to go to Italy. She has only been once but it is her favourite place in the whole entire world." I replied,

"Why don't we surprise her?" Erick asked.

"That's a great idea Erick." Zabdiel said.

"Well why don't we start planning?" I asked. The boys agreed and we started coming up with ideas.