12. Caught in the Storm by SmexySinowa

*Completed*

Summary

A rivalry about a decade old plagues the halls of Regis High School. Soccer players versus football players. The hate for each other runs deep, and it has gotten so bad, it is strictly forbidden for anyone on either teams to be friends. But what about lovers? After Ashton Little, soccer goalie, is forced into a reckless game of Dare against the football team, all he can think about is their quarterback, Daniel "Danny" Fisher. And regardless of the strained tension and unbridled hate Danny seems to have for him, Ashton can't help but fall for those cloudy blue eyes. 

Danny Fisher isn't gay. He isn't. There's no way. Then...why can't he stop thinking about a boy? And Ashton Little, his sworn enemy at that! Every night, Ashton's face, his voice, his body, haunts his dreams, and he feels like he's losing his mind. How could he have possibly fallen for the bitter midget with a bad attitude and a serious case of sarcasm? He wants to ignore his feelings, but after getting stuck in detention with the very source of his distress, he can't help but notice that there is a lot more to Ashton than what he thought. And it pisses him off, because it makes it harder to stay away. And to prove to himself and his team that is Ashton is nothing but another soccer prick.

***

Thoughts

THIS BOOK WAS JUST SO SWEET. I really need to stop finishing books in a matter of less than 24 hours because it is becoming unhealthy, but my discovery section on Wattpad is getting good for once. Also, most of the books I've read recently have characters with messed up home lives. 

I must say, messed up home lives mixed with the rivalry between the two sports teams in this book paves the way for a lot of pent up sexual tension that needs to be...relieved if ya know what I mean. 

This book is also a spinoff of Symphony of the Words Unspoken by the same author which I have not read. If I come across it, I might read it, but I kind of want to leave these characters alone because each of their stories is wrapped up in my mind. 

I definitely enjoyed every second reading this book. A few parts actually brought tears to my eyes and I did chuckle every now and then. Would recommend!

***

Fancast

Ashton: Author's choice - Max Schneider

Danny: I imagined Liam Hemsworth which is also the author's choice

but then Grey Damon came to mind like halfway through because LOOK

...but then Grey Damon came to mind like halfway through because LOOK

but then Grey Damon came to mind like halfway through because LOOK

The author has good taste okay!