13. Why You Shouldn't Lend a Bad Boy Your Clothes by writing00introvert

*Completed*

UPDATE: THE AUTHOR RE-UPLOADED THE STORY!!

Summary:

Everything in Jules Hatcher's life is going well: he has a girlfriend, a job and pretty decent grades. That is until he (literally) stumbles into Hunter Adams, the bad boy and player that everyone knows.

Soon Hunter has managed to turn Jules' entire world upside down- and make him discover a side oh himself, that Jules never knew of.

And it all started with a damn hoodie.

***

Thoughts:

Okay, so this book was the sweetest thing to ever exist on the planet. It was addictive. I was supposed to be studying for chemistry in the library at 3 in the morning but took a break every few minutes to read a chapter or two of this book.

I have been really enjoying slow-burn romances. That's probably why it was so addictive. I needed to know when they were gonna kiss or make another big step in their relationship.

The way the author handled Jules' sexuality was SO GOOD. Of course, he's in denial and stays with his girlfriend. Of course, he's gonna make a lot of stupid mistakes when it comes to decision-making. That's the joy of high school. You learn about yourself. You need to be selfish in high school. Make decisions that will better yourself, not to please others. Jules had to learn that lesson in this book and it was amazing.

There is quite a bit of homophobia in this book if that is something you don't want to read, but Jules came out a lot stronger than when he went in.

Anyways, 10/10 would recommend!!

*ALSO, if you enjoy this book, please check out the author's other book, "For the Camera". It's ongoing, but it is so good!

***

Fancast:

Jules: Francisco Lachowski

Hunter: Alex Pettyfer