⚠🍋⚠Shiro x Shy!Reader

~⚠🍋LIME🍋⚠~
~apologies if it isn't the best! It's my first fix like this...~

(Y/n) woke up feeling rather warm and took a moment to realize that she was panting and sweaty. What was the dream about? (Y/n) squeezed her eyes shut, trying to remember what it was.

A strangled sound escaped her as she snapped here eyes back open. It was about Shiro. Shiro, with his stupid smile and his stupid nose scar and his stupid, perfect body. (Y/n) took a deep breath and got up to shower.

As the steaming water ran down her body, she closed her eyes again, imagining every detail of his face. The half-smile he usually wore, the grey of his eyes- how they were steel when he was angry, cloudy when he was sad, and how they filled with pride when his team did well. His nose scar, his hair poof.

Letting her mind wander, (y/n) let her imaginary eyes slide down his imagined body, over his biceps, down his metal arm, to his chest, his abs..

No! Not now.. training starts soon.

Shaking her head to remove the tempting images.

Stepping out of the shower and drying off, (y/n) threw on a (f/c) dress with an old pair of black leggings, leaving her feet bare.

Why do people wear shoes, anyway?

Grabbing her sword, (y/n) started the walk towards the training room, twirling it round.. round... round.

The only one present when she finally made it was Keith, practising with the Gladiator. He had put it a few levels too high, by the looks of it.

"End training sequence."

"Hey there, mullet boy. I challenge thee to a duel."

"You look rediculous in that pose. And why the hell are you wearing a dress to train?"

"Why the hell not?"

"Lack of agility, for one! It could catch!"

"Fight me!" She lunged, going for his gut, when a metal hand caught her wrist. "Hey!"

"You can't just stab another teammate." Ship's voice said, almost scolding.

"Not with a sword.." She giggled, appreciating the subtle dirty joke, not caring that neither boy appeared to get it. Well... Keith didnt. She couldn't tell if Shiro had raised his eyebrow out of confusion, or because he understood and disapproved. (Y/n) gave a nervous laugh and began to blush.

"Are we gonna spar or are you two going to stare at each other all day?"

Shiro blinked in response, releasing (y/n)'s arm. She grinned at Keith.

"It's on!" Charging in again with a full swing, which Keith expertly blocked, and they went at it without pulling their swings.

Is he watching?

(Y/n) didn't realize she had begun to check until Keith slammed her gut with the flat of his blade, leaving that throbbing that tells you it's going to bruise. She yelped, falling to the floor. Keith pointed his sword at her throat.

"Dead."

"Like you're gonna be. That hurt."

"Well if you were paying attention, you wouldn't have gotten hit." He said, matter-of-fact, holding out a hand and helping her up.

"I was totally paying attention."

"No, no no no. You usually spot those from a mile away. You were distracted."

"Hmph." (Y/n) picked her sword up and dusted off the dress.

"Who were you looking for?" At his question, she felt her face heat up. "You're blushing."