Shiro Things Because Why Not

-sidenote that some of these are based on my belief that Shiro has PTSD-
----------
Shiro likes to cook for people, but he can't cook very well, so he doesn't do it very often.
----------
He's one of those people who goes to bed at like 4am and gets up at like 6 and he's well rested, and it freaks the others out.
----------
He does that Sims thing where sometimes he just drops and does pushups in weird places.
----------
"Oh, we can't do that it requires adult supervision."
"You.. are the adult supervision."
"Oh yeah."
----------
He's pretty discreet but he does that calorie counting thing and reads all the nutritional value stuff. He doesn't really have a limit, just wants to be aware of his intake.
----------
He has really vivid nightmares, and to distract himself after a particularly bad one he went down to the kitchen. This led to one of the paladins seeing him crisscross applesauce on the counter, doing that "it's 2am I have to eat as fast as I can" food shovel.
----------
One morning Pidge comes in to ask something and he's applying eyeliner, she just leaves and never mentions it.
----------
Shiro makes outdated movie references under his breath mid battle.
----------
One day he forgets to do it inder his breath and everyone looks at him like he's crazy.
----------
He accidentally makes a really outdated meme reference in front of Lance and now he gets memeshamed.
----------
He drinks juice boxes. His favorites are apple and grape.
----------
Likes to say he's healthy but eats pizza rolls when nobody is watching.
----------
Soccer mom.
----------
Can't flirt for shit but will occasionally try.
----------
"Nice face where did you get it?"
----------
That's why Lance gets side eye for flirting
----------
Doesn't swear very often but when he does oh boy. Oh boy.
----------
Gives dangle hugs sometimes
----------
Loves making coffee art but hates coffee with a passion.
----------
Likes the smell of tea but won't drink more than a few sips
----------
Mixes Dayquil and Nyquil to make Quil and chugs it when he's sick.
----------
Like, chugs by the bottle.
----------
"Do you need a hand?"
*throws his Galtech arm at person*
----------
Acts very mature usually but sometimes he's a complete child.
----------
Will whip out a juice box mid battle and drink with serious expression.
----------
Hunk caught him at like midnight watching a kids movie with fruit snacks.