6

Natsu was asleep as I stay awake.

I am...Natsu's?

I move my hands to my neck where Natsu was before.

Did he...mark me? That is the only way someone can make a Robot theirs by marking them themselves. But it usually involves branding...

I turn over at Natsu.

I will not be owned one sided.

I crawl on top of Natsu. He did not awake. The problem is, how is it that he marked me?

I look around his face and neck.

Hmm...

My eyes lock on his face.

His lips.

I remember a female and male before dying, they pressed their lips together as a goodbye.

I lean down but hesitate. I sensed my face warm up and finally lean down and place my lips on Natsu's.

I suddenly had a grip on my waist and open my eyes. He was awake. He puts his hands in my hair and makes pressure on my lips now.

Is he competing with me? I will not lose.

I press back and we go at it for a few seconds before he starts moving his lips on mine.

I did the same, I do not want to lose. I felt him sit up and move his hands from my hair to my thighs.

"Aren't you a-mm good kisser," he says his lips still on mine.

I back away and look at him, "Kiss?"

He curves his lips up showing a bit of teeth, "If you don't know what a kiss is then how are you making out with me right now~"

"Making out? Is that another word for competing?"

He tilts his head, "No."

"I wanted to mark you as mine because I will not be called your property unless you are called mine as well."

He laughs, "You sure have a hell of a way to mark someone."

I give him a blank stare.

"We should sleep..." he says.

"Can you tell me more about what kissing is?"

"Tomorrow."

I nod and he closes his eyes. So do I.

Darkness.

-The Next Morning-

I awake from my sleep and it was bright in the room.

I felt...energized.

I sit up and look over at a sleeping Natsu.

I get off the bed and head out the room. I close the door and look around for my belongings.

Will Natsu have them?

Or are they at the guild with the Masters.

I sigh and look around the house.

I can not find anything. It must be under watch at the guild. I need to get out of here.

"07?"

I turn to see Natsu rubbing his eyes. He yawns.

"Good Morning."

I nod.

He walks into the kitchen and takes things out of a cold rectangular confinement. He then moves towards another box shaped thing and turns a knob. A flame suddenly appears.