Chapter 4: New Beta

CHAPTER FOUR

Gavin tightened his grip on my hand as we walked forward.

"Hello, Arthur." my mate casually said like my father standing there was something he saw every day.

"You introduce your group then I will." my father said.

"I'm Alpha Gavin Lowell." my mate said.

"Logan, Trent, Stan, Drew, Justin, then Colin." he gestured to every one of the guys as he said their names.

"Good to see you, Drew... I'm truly sorry to hear about your father." Arthur said to My cousin.

"Burn in hell." was Drew's response.

Arthurs guard dogs were not happy with my cousin's response, they just looked at his probably thinking up ways to kill him.

"I see how it is, Drew." my father shook his head acting disappointed.

"You can't exactly blame him, you didn't leave on the best terms," I told him.

"And what would you know?" the tallest guard dog asked me.

"You defend him, yet you don't know how much of an ass hole he can be."

"We can give him lectures later, but for now we need a stand-in beta till we can find a permanent one." Gavin cut me off.

"Do you Arthur Valkov, accept the responsibilities of the being the beta of the Ash Eclipse Pack," Gavin asked my father.

"I accept," Arthur replied.

"Then I Alpha Gavin Lowell accept you as the beta on behalf of my pack The Ash Eclipse and on behalf of my Luna."

Gavin took his hand in mine as my father was not the beat of our pack, my pack.

We all walked to the cars. My father and two of his men joined us in the jeep well the other two went with Drew. Drew would drop them off at our house. They would stay with us for a few days till their place was finished.

"You never introduced the girl." my father told Gavin.

"You never introduced your guard dogs," Gavin told Arthur.

We drove in silence the rest of the way home. When we arrived Jocelyn was waiting on the porch for us. My eldest sister in the flesh.

As soon as I got out of the car she looked at me.

"You are too good looking for your own good, Jocelyn!" Stan yelled to his mate as he got out of the car and ran to her. My father looked kinda pissed that someone said that to his daughter and that the same guy was kissing his little girl.

"I will make sure to warn the others he's back," Joyce said as she walked over to me and hugged me then left with her mate.

Gavin took my hand and we headed to the house while the others followed. The guys would be staying here to make sure the guest didn't attack us when Gavin and I were outnumbered. Even if Gavin could easily take them.

Logan and Trent Crashed on the sofa and took out Xbox controllers. Colin and Justin went to show the guests to there rooms well Drew called to check up on his family.

Gavin and I headed up to our room.

I headed to the bathroom while Gavin went to change. I hopped in the shower and washed up. I threw a towel on and started to brush my teeth. Gavin walked wearing only his Calvin Klein boxers. I tightened my hold on my towel as I rinsed my toothbrush then walked out of the bathroom.

Gavin followed me after he brushed his teeth. I was only wearing a sports bra and a pair of booty shorts when he walked in.

He put his arms around me and pulled me to his chest. He put his head in the crook of my neck as he took in my sent.

He kissed the mark he had given me earlier that day.

I turned and looked in in the eyes, hazel green eyes.

I put my arms around his shoulders, he was about a foot taller than me but he picked me up I put my legs around my mate as he leaned in.

His phone rang and he stepped out of the room. Okay.

Gavin and I lay down when he came back in. he put his arm around me as he pulled me close to him

"I love you,"I told him as we drifted to sleep.

~~~~

I woke up but the bed was cold. Gavin?

I shot up and looked around the room, no sign of my mate.

I grabbed one of his shirts and ran downstairs.

There were 11 males sitting in the living room worried looks on their faces.

"Where is he?" I asked them all. none of them would look me in the eyes as they thought of there answer.

"Alpha Jax took all the alphas that we know of," Drew told me.

"Drew, this isn't funny..." I shook my head at him

"I wish I was joking, Evita." he took a few steps closer to me but my legs gave out and I met the floor.

My father walked over to me and offered me a hand.

I shook my head as tears began to fall down my cheeks.

"As the Luna of this pack... you must stay strong." I had made packs fall in my wake but I had never raised a pack on my own. but I would I be alone?

I took my father's hand and stood up.

"Call every pack with or without an alpha," I told my men.

"We will find them!" I added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so yeah that happened...

whos Alpha Jax?

who was Gavin on the phone with?

FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER