Chapter 10: Miss me?

Chapter 10

"It's just the thought of losing you that keeps me awake" I sang as I got dressed in the pink dress the man had left out for me. According to his little note, his name was Ryan but I was not to call him that when others were around.

"No I am not afraid of destruction, oh yes I would..." My Victoria Carbol humming was cut off when the bedroom door flew open and Ryan came in.

"Hello, Ryan," I said softly trying to seem fragile. He looked me over, basically eye raping me before making his way over to me. He rested his hands on my hips as he looked into my eyes making me feel sick.

"You will make the perfect luna, Very docile and timid" He put his hands in my hair and pulled my chin up fully exposing my neck. "Sorry, but I already have the position elsewhere" I said in my Luna voice.

He moved me over to the edge of the bed, next to the nightstand. I grabbed the vase from the nightstand and smashed it against his head. He fell to the floor as I grabbed a shard of glass and ran out the door. My had was cut but I could care less

I followed Zoey's scent down the corridor as my blood dripped onto the floor. I soon found myself bursting through a door into a common room.

Zander and Rorey were there "Get the others, then we need to leave," I told them as Rorey shot up and led me to a room as Zander ran to get the others.

Roery got out the weapons they had hidden under a bed. I grabbed a bow and arrows along with several daggers.

"The Alphas are on our side, they just want to get back to there packs" He grabbed a Glock and a rifle, "The Alphas stole them from the weapons room" he explained when he saw my the confused look on my face.

We slipped out into the hallway where we saw some of the Alphas taking out the guards. 4 alphas against tons of wolves. I handed Rorey my weapons and shifted, Even if none of them were Gavin I was going to help.

I ran into the fight, one charged at me thinking I would be an easy target with me having a small wolf. I may be small compared to them but I'm fast.

I grabbed him by his leg and slid him across the floor before getting ahold on his neck and biting down as hard as I could. His blood dripped out of my mouth as I went for another, then another before they were all gone.

The other alphas were all looking around waiting for more as I ran over to Rorey who was holding an oversized shirt for me and shorts for them.

I threw on the shirt as I hid behind Rorey then put my arrows on my back and held my bow. I grabbed daggers from Rorey but left him with the bow.

"Let's get going, Zander already got out through the tunnels with most of them. They tried to wait but they started attacking so he had to block it off" Rorey said causing the alphas to look at him than to me.

"Who is she?" They asked as they looked me up and down. Months without their mates and the first woman they see that's not mated. "Luna Evita, of the Ash Eclipse Pack," I told them and they understood, I'm off limits. "Gavins mate," Rorey told them so they definitely knew.

We headed to what seemed to be the training room, we could hear people in there. One of Ryan's Beta probably based on the sound of his voice, the power it gave off.

"My men will be back with the other alphas soon, then we will capture the rogues back up," He told the alphas. I grabbed out an arrow and nodded to Rorey.

Rorey kicked open the door as I Aimed and shot the man head in his left eye. The alphas all were stuck looking at the wall so they couldn't see us

"Untie them, we got Mask," Rorey told the alphas as he made his way to the door. I saw it before any of them did "Get down" I yelled at Rorey as I shot an arrow knocking a dagger off track. It had been aimed at the back of Rorey's head.

"You are my hero as always!" Rorey announced as I scanned the room for anyone. There was no one here. "You have basically perfect aim!" Alpha Brax told me still shocked at what I did.

"Who are you?" One of the Alphas asked me as they looked over at the dead beta then to the dagger stuck to the wall with my arrow.

"Evita?" Gavin said as he ran to me. I run into his embrace, I Wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "Mate," He says breathlessly. He rested his head in the crook of my neck as he took in my scent. "Miss me?" I ask him as I pulled away and looked into his eyes. How I missed these eyes, I missed him in general.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe it wasn't the perfect reunion but the with the situation its the best they could do!

I will be away for two weeks with zero wifi... but I will have data so I will be updating my newest story that I already have pre-written. So be expecting that!

I will write more when I get back!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

See you soon friends

~Emma <3