Chapter 13: I love you

I opened my eyes to see the same room I had woken up in for the last week. I looked to my side to see a familiar face, a face I grew up seeing every day. I slowly sat up so I was no longer laying down.

"What did I tell you?" He asked me as he stood up from his chair. He looked as if he hadn't slept.

"What did you tell me?" I asked as I removed the blanket to see my bandaged leg. When the pain meds we're off it's going to hurt like hell.

"Evan, I told you to be safe. And what did you do?" Drew asked me, I plopped back into my pillows before sticking my tongue out at him. "Real mature. Gavins going to be up in a few, he has changed his attitude and has been around you basically 24/7" he pointed over to the desk in the corner of the room that wasn't used before but was now covered in papers.

 "You're also going through heat, Gavin has been super territorial and won't let anyone that isn't family visit" he stood up and walked over me with a bottle of water in his hand. he handed me the water and I basically chugged it 

"You should get back to sleep soon, the monsters going to be back" he hugged me and put my blanket back over me. "Night little sis" he joked before he left the room.

As soon as he left the room I threw off my blanket to see I was only wearing one of Gavin's large shirts, and my unmentionables. Great. I threw off the shirt as I put my good leg down on the ground.

"Lay back down," my mates voice told me as my head started to spin. He put me back on the bed as he put his hand on my forehead to check for my temperature. He kept looking at me and it made my abdomen hurt, his hand felt good on my face.

I slowly sat up again before he could stop me, "Stay in bed, I can get you what you need" he told me as he was now had his arm around my waist to support me. My skin burned at his touch. I jumped out of bed out of his touch as I ran my hand through my hair. 

I ignored the pain in my leg and the feeling of him watching me as I limped over to the bathroom. I slid open the door and closed it before slowly dropping myself on the ground. When I got myself together I grabbed onto the counter to pull myself up but my grip slipped and I ended up knocking stuff onto the floor and falling all the way back and hit my head.

The bathroom door flew open to reveal a scared Gavin. I closed my eyes to keep him from seeing my watery eyes, that only made the tears come out. When I opened my eyes I saw my mate standing over me. 

His eyes were filled with so many emotions, Regret being one I 1had never seen on him. He scooped me up into his arms. I put my arms around him and rested my head on his shoulders as more tears escaped. his muscles relaxed when he sat down on the bed and I chose to stay in his arms.

He ran his hands through my hair and put his arm around my waist. He rested his head in the crook of my neck. He kissed my mark casing me to laugh. He seemed to tighten his hold around me, I felt safe in his arms. "I'm sorry love, I was stupid to push you away" he kissed my mark again.

"I was shocked, then angry, then hurt that you were the huntress. I was shocked that you could do those things, I was angry because You did those things. I was hurt because you hadn't told me. Then I thought about It all. You are my luna, you are power. I talked to some of the rogues and I got the full story, you were forced into that life" he started trailing kisses up my jaw. "We haven't had time to talk about anything, or even spend time together. With the new beta and then being taken away from you" I turned to look at him in the eyes.

"But then I thought about it more, then you were hurt when I was going to tell you. I was going to tell you after Drew took River" he looked down, he looked ashamed. "I saw you crying, and you ran. I went to my office then I heard your dad..." he looked back up at me.

"I love you and I never want you to leave me"

~~~~~~~

Make up your damn mind Gavin... ya I'm talking to a character I made up. Have a problem with that?

Make sure you Vote and Comment.

Emma<3