Chapter 20: Start Talking

I walked into the kitchen to see Drew standing in the doorway, he smiled when he saw Gavin and I. "Ryan attacked two of the guards and is willing to finally talk" he looked directly to me, "but only to you" he added.

Erica was soon in the kitchen at my side. "I'm going with you," she said not giving us the option to say no. "We are having a family dinner," I said looking to my mother for her say in this.

"Go! Dinner will be ready by the time you get back" she said as Zander entered the living room not saying he was going, he wouldn't let his sisters go alone... Even if Gavin and Drew were going.

We all headed out to the Jeep, my brother and sister taking the back seats with Drew. My name jumped into the drivers seat and I into the passengers. We headed towards the cells on the back roads of the pack territory.

When we pulled in the guards put their tranquilizer guns and bowed their heads to their alpha as he looked over to me. "We do I have to do this today. We can go back to your moms and deal with this Tomorrow" he said as he took my hand.

"I want to get this out of the way so we can focus on other things" I put a hand on my stomach as I got out of the car head right towards the stone building that acted as an entrance to the underground prison. Erica took my hand as Gavin and Drew lead the way, Zander standing behind us to keep us safe from anyone who dared attack us from behind.

I gave Erica a squeeze knowing this was hard for her. I get why she wanted to be here, to show he doesn't hold any power over her and to help us as much as she could. Every mate has at least some sway over their match. She adjusted her cleavage as we made it way down all the stairs. I couldn't help but laugh as I rolled my eyes at her.

Gavin looked back at me and smiled before looking down where our pup grew. He didn't want us to do this now, but he was because I don't want to worry about it or have Ryan change his mind about talking.

We went through a large silver door into the area Ryan was being held. Through the glass door, I saw him cuffed with silver to a silver chair. "When we click this button he can hear us and we flip this switch and we can hear us" Drew explained "he can't see us" he added before flipping the switch and holding the button.

"We brought some people to talk to you" Drew said making Ryan's head looked to the window and smile. "I'm guessing you didn't do as I asked of you," Ryan said looking around the room. "As the others said they would hate to see their Luna close to the likes of me, or any female for that matter" he smiled looking o where he must have known the guards stood.

Drew took his finger off the button and looked to Gavin. "Make sure he is fully restrained and add more silver before she even gets close to that door, " Gavin said making one of the guards leave and come back wearing gloves, with more silver chains in his hands.

The second that door opened he smiled at the man. The guard wrapped Ryan up in more chains keeping him too the chair and the chair weighted to the ground before he walked in and set a foldable chair across from Ryan, the now smiling Ryan.

"Who goes first?" I asked my sibling, and Zander stepped forwards. The guards opened the door for him and he walked to the seat as the smile faded from Ryan's face.

"You stole so much from my family, you tried to break us down but we have only gotten stronger" Zander explained smiling. "The men you controlled changed my sister," Zander said making Ryans smile spread "tried to break her but you only made her stronger. You made the Huntress as a weapon but you lost her and she brought you down!" Zander laughed at the smile that was now gone.

"You then made another one of my sisters feel something no Wolf should feel... rejection," he said that word with so much hate. I looked to Erica who was now silently crying and pulled her into my arms. "You will pay soon enough for what you have done to my family. I want you to know you have brought us closer and made us stronger" Zander said as he stood up and looked to the window he couldn't see through. "all in due time," Zander said before leaving the room and rejoining us.

Erica left me and fell into Zander's arms. Erica was in no shape to go next so it was between Gavin and I. "You or me?" I asked him as I turned to look at him. "It's up to you love," he said as he kissed my forehead. I looked to his wrist as he laid his hand on my cheek, on it sat a black hair tie. He noticed me staring and looked away "your scent is on it" he whispered making me laugh, "the guys notice it but say nothing" he added with a small laugh. "Your too sweet" I whispered as I kissed his cheek, he smiled. "I love you," We said at the same time making my siblings laugh. I let go of my mates hand as I walked to the door, the guards opened the door for me and I stepped in.

Ryan's eyes lit up when he saw me and he smiled "hello mate," he said as the door closed, I rolled my eyes as I walked to my seat. "You know I'm not your mate," I told him as he shook his head. "I have a mate and your not him," I told him making him shake his head. "Why?" I asked him making him look me in the eyes.

"I will tell that male the details later I just want to talk to you now," he said making me look to Gavin to see if that's what I should do. He said to go for it and Drew would question him when we left.

"So start taking, I'm a busy woman and have places to be," I said catching him off guard but he smirked before looking back to the one was glass behind me, where my family stood behind.

"We could have had a beautiful life together" he whispered as he looked into my eyes, "could have had beautiful pups, strong pups," he said looking to my stomach... to where my pup was.

"We still can," he said looking deep into the eyes and trying to move forward but was stopped by the chains. "Not going to happen," I told him making him sigh. "How are you? How has that monster been treating you " he asked me seeming genuinely concerned.

"I'm great, and my mate is treating me Like a mate should. He's treating me the opposite of how you treated my sister" he shook his head. "She stood in the way of me getting to you, they both still do" he growled making me jump. The flew was open and within seconds
Gavin and Drew were at my sides.

"You don't growl at a Valkov you mutt" Drew snapped at him making him flinch "she is nothing like any of you. She's powerful, she's beautiful. She belongs in a pack like mine where she can be Cherished and where she can mate with a wolf like me... where she can bare her first pup, a..." Gavin stopped him.

"She's my mate and we love her more than you ever could, our first born that she now grows will be stronger than any pup you could have had would ever be" Gavin snapped as he grabbed Ryan's neck. Ryan looked pissed to find out this information his wolf was ready to burst at any second.

"Gavin let him go so he can rot in here," Erica said making us all look to her. "Spending the rest of his life miserable and alone" she smiled to her rejected mate before walking out of the door all of us following except Drew.

Let the questioning begin.