Introduction

Hello everyone I am Eni and welcome to my diary where I'll be posting updates of my transformation.

Things to know about me:

I am 15 and have been interested in shifting for about a year and a half. In that time I decided to do research before jumping into any transformations since it is a huge life decision that you can't just decide over night and must make sure you have the patience it takes to complete.

I have always wanted to shift into a wolf since I was a little eni and I have no intention of becoming anything else as I am writing this.

I have heard of wolf shifting being called different things such as Lycans and Werewolves. There is a difference but the terms are often switched and mixed around and used differently by everyone so I just want to state real fast that I am going to be doing the transformation to be a wolf shifter if that makes sense.

I am/will be using mostly subliminals since its what I found works best for the majority of the community but I might look into spells later on as a booster if I find one that I like.

The wolf type I'm wanting to achieve is a black demon wolf since to my knowledge has better advantages when it comes to combat and in daily life.

~•~

I hope you all have a wonderful day and stay tuned for another chapter soon