T W E N T Y N I N E

Chris was spending the night drinking away and eating pizza, his best friends- Sebastian and Anthony ordered for the three of them

Chris was spending the night drinking away and eating pizza, his best friends- Sebastian and Anthony ordered for the three of them. He was very distraught, because he knew what an asshole he had been and it ruined any chance of them two getting back together anytime soon. 

Chris looked at his two best friends, Anthony and Sebastian. They were grilling him on why he hasn't reached out to Selena- yet pay money in five major cities to see her and not say a word.

"If you're not gonna say shit, don't do anything then." Anthony mumbled as Chris took a swig of his beer.

"I want to, ok?!" Chris finally confessed. "It seems to sudden, besides she's with that Ashton guy- who is her age." He said rubbing his eyes. "Even if I did, she wouldn't listen." He added. Sebastian looked at Anthony.

"Remeber when we facetimed on the phone, well she was facetiming me on the computer." Sebastian spoke carefully. Chris swallowed hard and looked down. "So she has known all this time, that I wanted her back?" He asked looking at the two men. They both nodded.

"She wont say it, but she does too." Sebastian said. Chris stood up, with his phone and made his way outside. He saw a few texts from Scarlett and saw a news article link from E!. He opened it up.

'Selena Gomez seen with The Weeknd in Thailand...set up by BFF Harry Styles!!' Chris slumped down on his outside chair while his dog whined at his tail.

"Im too late." He mumbled with sadness. Anthony saw his distraught friend and sighed before starting to clean up the dining room. 

"He found out." Anthony spoke to Sebastian from the kitchen. He turned around as Sebastian started to speak.

"He won't even try." Sebastian said doing things on his phone. He was texting Selena about the Weeknd. 

"Leave her alone,Seb. It's not worth it." Chris came in and sighed.

"Too late." He said before going to his room. 

||
Awe Chris my heart