t h e w e d d i n g

°

°

selena looked up from the floor, as she walked into the old cathedral.

chris stood at the bed of the stairs on one side, selena would go to the other and they'd meet at the top.

chris stared at the beautiful woman, causing anxiety in her. selena smiled at her soon to be husband, and blushed. their friends and family watched in awe of the moment taking place. selenas' mom was crying and chris' was sniffling. there two babies growing up and taking the biggest step of there life.

selena walked down the middle, wanting nothing more than to run to chris and kiss him and have this be over. both of their anxieties crippiling them.

selena walked over and paused at the stairs and looked to chris who was mirroring her. they smiled at one another then started the journey up to the alter. which felt like a million years, before they took eachothers hands.

chris smiled, "nervous?" he mumbled. selena nodded, "you?" she quizzed and he nodded.

"nothing to be nervous about." the officiator- robert downey junior spoke softly.

he was the officiator, chris' brother was the best man,his best men were, sebastian, anthony and chris h.  selenas' maid of honor- harry. along with, lily, and elizabeth.

they both peered to the floor to there guests then back to one another.

"we are gathered here today, to celebrate the union of chris and selena. our dearest friends..." selena and chris both went off into there own worlds until the vows. only thing to do was stare at one another.

selena started, sniffling already whilst laughing.

"chris, today is our wedding day. supposed to be filled with union and love. but it is so much more...it is the day i get to finally marry my best friend. throughout the years, we have grown together and apart and today makes it all worth it. chris robert evans- thankyou for being the greatest thing to ever walk the earth." she ended, chris wiping a tear from his eye before beginning his.

"seven years ago i met the love of my life. whom shared the love of solitude and dogs. who has grown into the most amazing thing to happen in my life. for awhile- i was scared. that i had lost you for good, but as the universe has it- were here today. im truly blessed to not only call you my best friend, but now my wife." chris ended, selena smiling widely.

robert continued, with the ceremony before the rings were exchanged.

"chris, you may now kiss your bride." robert smiled standing back and allowing the new couple to kiss.

there moment had finally come, together as one.

no matter  what, he would keep them together.

°

FINALLY

:)