r e a l l i f e

Selena grabbed Harry's hand as they walked into the Soho London house for her birthday

Selena grabbed Harry's hand as they walked into the Soho London house for her birthday. She had no idea there were a medium sized group of people waiting to surprise her. To name a few, the marvel cast was there, even chris and perrie, one direction, justin bieber, dylan obrien, ariana grande, kendall jenner etc etc. Everyone and anyone was there. It was a huge gathering for the friend Selena and she was the only thought for anyone. The hostess brought them back into a back room where everyone waited.

Selena gasped as she saw everyone, and they yelled 'surprise' and she leaped back into Harry, causing him to laugh. She playfully slapped him and was greeted with a huge hug by Dylan, and she instantly wrapped her arms around him. She spent the first night greeting everyone and somehow she managed to avoid Chris, but she couldn't do it for  the whole night. 

He sat alone as Perrie danced with Kendall and Demi. He nodded her over and she sighed taking a swig of her martini, a waiter replacing it instantly.

"Hi." She said to the blonde who couldn't quite stop looking at her. 

"Hello, and happy birthday." He smiled.
"I can tell your wondering how the hell did I get an invintation, you can thank Harry." He smirked.

"Asshole." She said trying to find him in the crowd.

"Don't bother, I just saw him take Kendall outside." She rolled her eyes and sipped her drink.

"Listen Sel, I didn't come to fight. I guess I came here to apologize about what happened between us and also Perrie." He said and she nodded.

She couldn't believe he was saying the words she wanted to hear for almost a year.

"To be honest,, I haven't stopped thinking about you since I left. I don't ever want to." He said and she looked into his eyes to find sincerity and honesty.
She finished her drink in one swig, stood up, out her hand out- which Chris took and pulled him out onto the dance floor.

Elizabeth stood close to Dylan, and directed there attention to the exes. They smiled at one another before doing there giddy dance.

These two were so stubborn and hard headed, they couldn't believe they were together in the same room, that close to one another without tearing eachothers head apart. 

They were very happy to say the least.

  ▼