r e a l l i f e

Selena walked into Chris' house like it was just yesterday, that she was coming and going from his house

Selena walked into Chris' house like it was just yesterday, that she was coming and going from his house. Chris greeted her with a hug and forehead kiss, making her smile. 
"I cooked breakfast." He smiled allowing the women to walk past him to the huge kitchen. Just like she last saw it.

"I didn't change it, because you styled it and I always liked it." He said noticing her looking around.

She nodded before looking at the buffet of food.

Eggs, fruit, apple juice, dougnuts and coffee.

She smiled widely before digging in and grabbing her food.

The two sat down outside on his patio, in the morning sun.

"So what are we? Are we back together, cuz if we are, we need to talk about things." She started the conversation. 

the man nodded before replying, "I want to be, only if you want to." He said leaning back and drinking his water.

"Believe me i do, but you hurt me chris. you pulled a douchey move and I don't want that to happen again." he understood her pain and frustration.

"I know that, and I would never want to ever do that again. I feel like, I have grown up since then. Yes, I want children but only if you want them and when the time is right. " He said with love in his eyes.

Selena noticed this and looked down. 
The last time she saw that in his eyes, was when they were watching the movie the night they split up.

"If we decide to do this, you can't screw me over. Got it?" She said standing up and sitting next to him.

He wrapped his arm around her, and nodded.

" I understand." He said before putting there lips together.

Something they had been missing.

He pulled her onto his lap, she straddled the man and kissed with passion and electricity.

They couldn't get enough of one another.

"Wait!" She said breaking the kiss up.

He took in huge gulps of air.

"Are you with Perrie?" she asked. 

"Are you with Luke?" He asked. 

She shook her head before connecting there lips once more.

  ▼ 

:)