vii

i stood and waited for this mystery girl with jisoo. she was looking around for the girl whereas i stared in one spot. we waited until a small girl with long black hair started walking towards us with a big smile. could this be her? she did say she was hot.

"hey jisoo. so you're jimin. the meme himself" she turned to me with a grin

"meme himself?" i repeated back with a head tilt. she rolled her eyes to me and quickly whipped out her phone. as she scrolled on her phone, her black fake nails tapped at the screen. she showed the phone to me as she held back her laughter.

"when yo mama give you kimchi but no rice" she laughed out and the phone wobbled in her hand as she couldn't keep still

"when yo mama give you kimchi but no rice" she laughed out and the phone wobbled in her hand as she couldn't keep still. i smacked her hand lightly and she kept laughing.

"delete that or i'll sue you" i said and she stopped laughing immediately. she decided to square up to me and pushed her chest against mine in a dominating way.

i stumbled back as she said "i'm richer than you, bitch. i'll fuck you up"

i grumbled out swear words as i stood beside jisoo, who was laughing her arse off. i shook it off and decided to let the girls run the conversation for the time we were all together.

"what do you say?" jisoo said to me but i didn't hear anything else. if i tell her i wasn't listening, she'll kill me. if i say no, it could mean i'm missing out on something really cool. but what if i say yes? i guess no harm can come out of saying yes.

"yeah that'll be great" i replied casually and the two girls clapped their hands. they each grabbed a hand of mine and dragged me away to the gardens. the sakura trees were especially at their prettiest, making me smile to them.

i admired the trees until i was forced to turn around and a flash shot into my face. god what have i agreed to!? "say kimchi!" her friend yelled out and threw loads of flashes at us

jisoo doing all her usual poses but i stand there awkwardly. her friend lowers her phone and sends me a death glare while saying "if you don't pose nicely with my bestfriend, i'll share that photo everywhere"

i quickly throw up a peace sign and a cheesy smile, making her friend smile wide. she has a nice smile. she takes thousands of photos of us until jisoo spoke up "i'm hungry. let's get lunch camilla"

she walked away from me and over to the said camilla. i was hoping it would be her friends name she would say, but no. she went off to a blonde girl sitting on the bench beside us and left me with no-name.

i looked back over to the girl i'm now stuck with and she had her head low but with her eyes staring at me with a strange smile on her face. she held up her phone to face me and there was the ugly picture of me. i walk closer and whisper in her face "yah, cover that up"

she stops that stupid face she was pulling and rolls her eyes to me "let's get some lunch. my treat jimbo"

"don't call me that" i said as we started walking away together