xviii

it had been thirteen minutes since she told me to come over but i was late on purpose. i want her to smack my arse. maybe we will get somewhere. not that i'd cheat. but i do like her a lot.

"turn right in a quarter of a mile" the satnav spoke out to me

"thank you, glenda" i laughed back and did as she said when i reached the right turning. the house's here were a lot smaller than i was used to. my family was very rich but these houses looked nicer. more cute and quaint. i'd prefer to live here to be honest.

i pull up outside a gray house and pepper was standing at the doorway with her arms crossed and was tapping her foot that was crossed over her other leg. she had a silky, pink nightie on and fluffy slippers. oh my GOD she looks good.

i exit the car and laugh out to her "looks like i gotta get a spanking"

she shakes her head and says back "come and make me breakfast. i'm hungry" and then walks inside her house, leaving the door open. i lock up my car and excitedly enter her house, taking off my shoes as i step inside.

"so you just want eggs?" i ask as i put on the guest slippers. i enter the kitchen and she's sitting at the island in the middle with a tray full of ingredients.

"i'm a hungry girl. i'm gonna need all of this" she trailed out 'all'. i take the tray from her and place it down on the island. i lean on the island and move in closer to her face "what are you doing?" she says with a smile

i lean in even closer and put my lips beside her ear "there are other ways i can feed you"

she laughs quietly but moves her lips to my ear now "i'd still be hungry afterwards"

"bitch" i laugh and move away from her. she laughs back and i start preparing her breakfast while she talks to me about our mutual friend.

"so, you know seokjin oppa. do you know anyone else i know?" she places her head in between her hands and balances her elbows on the table

"i'll tell you my main group, yeah? that'll help us out. okay well, there's obviously seokjin hyung. then there's min yoongi hyung, jung hoseok hyung, kim namjoon hyung, kim taehyung and jeon jungkook" i say while waving around a knife in my hand

"taehyung is in our year and jungkook is below us. namjoon hyung is like, super smart, so he's in the year above with yoongi hyung and hoseok hyung" i explain further as i start to chop the vegetables

"i know hoseok oppa. he's so cute and dorky" she laughs out in a snort "jungkook is the really built up one, right?" she puts her arms out beside her and pulls a face that looks like she's straining

i stare at her uncomfortably as i say "are you trying to do a body builders pose?" and she nods while still doing it "yeah. that's him"

and thankfully she stops doing it and goes back to being her cute self. we continue to talk about them all until we were sitting at her table eating food. she cut into the egg and ate it. "how is it?" i asked nervously. i didn't take as much pride in my food as seokjin hyung did but i didn't want to be embarrassed by bad cooking.

she pulls as gross face and i sigh in embarrassment. i look down but she speaks up and says "it's so tasty. i think you might be better than seokjinnie oppa"

i look up and give her a big eye smile but she suddenly shouts making me stop "oh my god, your smile. marry me!"

"so we both wanna marry each other?" i smirk to her and she smiles back in a shy, cute way

"let's just go into the mountains and elope" she raised her eyebrows to me and for the rest of breakfast, we flirted like crazy. she started washing the dishes and i decided to put on a movie for us. i look through her collection and there was one named '68 girls and one guy'

my eyebrows naturally furrowed and curiosity took over me so i grabbed the case and woah. there were naked women on the cover and a lot of strange toys and rope around them. i smirk as i feel like annoying pepper so i insert the disc into her playstation and wait for it to start.

i get through the intro and forward it to half way through, where it will most likely be loud and at it's dirtiest. i turn it onto full volume and then press play.

"oh my god that's not mine" she shouts over the tv as she storms in with wet hands. "it's seokjin's!" she shouts again but i just laugh my head off. she tries to grab the controller from me but i move it away. we start fighting over it with very, very loud sex noises surrounding us.

her poor neughbours. eventually, i'm laughing too much that i lose my grip of the controller and she snatches it away. she pauses it and then looks down to me. without realizing, she had straddled me in an effort to get the controller.

she gulps and tries to get away but i place my hands on her hips. i see her cheeks turn a pink colour as she says "we really shouldn't do this"

"do what? you're just sitting down" i reply back softly. i knew exactly what she meant and i agreed with her but i couldn't help myself. she is so pretty and i really like her.

"jimin. you're dating my bestfriend. i can't betray her like this" she spoke ever so softly to me. her small lips barely moving and her eyes fixed on mine.

i move my hands up to her back and do small circles with my thumb. her eyes flutter back as she enjoys the movement i do so i smile at her. "how about we stay like this? we won't do any thing relationship-ie but we can flirt all the time when i'm here. i can cuddle you and make you breakfast if you agree or i can go"

her eyes open and i can tell she's thinking hard about whether she should agree or not. her lips tug at a smile and she says "no word of this to jisoo or i'll tell her loads of your secrets"

"you don't know my secrets" i laugh back

"i'll make them up then" she smiles and gets off of my lap too quick for me to pull her back. she walks over to her collection of dvds. "by flirt all the time, did you mean i could do this?" she then bends straight over and shows me her underwear.

naturally i bit my lip and watched her very carefully as she stood back up "i definitely meant you can do that" and she smiled to me. she changed the discs and put on a disney film. she sits down beside me and i place my arm around her. the way her mood changed so fast was extraordinary but i wasn't complaining. we spent the rest of the day being cute and cooking for each other.